We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I am less worried about Tua and more worried about Mostert. The dude is a beast. Wasn’t only against us— tacklers playing the Dolphins these last few weeks just bounce off him. When healthy, the guy is elite. 

He was injured during the game today. Not sure of his status

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Concussed Tua that doesn’t remember some of those plays?   

No, healthy Tua.  The one GB saw before that, who’s at least competent. 

I’m not asking you to be scared of Miami.. just not sure why anyone would draw anything from a game where they played their 3rd string QB. 

He doesn’t remember the interceptions?  I haven’t read that anywhere.  I think he likely had no symptoms until after the game.  Not sure his bad second half can be chalked up to the concussion 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

He doesn’t remember the interceptions?  I haven’t read that anywhere.  I think he likely had no symptoms until after the game.  Not sure his bad second half can be chalked up to the concussion 

I thought I heard they were asking him about what he saw during the film review and he was confused about even recalling the play. 

Could be wrong. 

4 minutes ago, beebe said:

they should put bengals/ravens on saturday and bills/dolphins on monday to give the bengals a two-day preparation edge. that smooths over the inequity of buffalo being handed a home game. 

How was Buffalo handed a home game? Neither team wanted to keep playing. 

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

And on the 3 drives he threw INTs? Or do those not count today?

All I was trying to get across was at times today he could do what he wanted -I will concede it wasn't the whole game or when it mattered most- simply saying we didn't look the best at time is all

Edited by BlazinBill

Just now, BlazinBill said:

All I was trying to get across was at times today he could do what he wanted -I will concede it wasn't the whole game or when it mattered mist- simply saying we didn't look the best at time is all

I think the Bills had to play a little more basic in coverages than they would have otherwise due to lack of practice time and a short week. 

Just now, Big Turk said:

I think the Bills had to play a little more basic in coverages than they would have otherwise due to lack of practice time and a short week. 

Our coverages seem to be better when the QB gets pressure. 

Just now, Big Turk said:

Not disagreeing with you at all- this was a rough week- the worst type of week and they did what they needed when they needed in short order

The Tua thing will be an interesting story. Miami needs him in there, but there will

be outside pressures to keep him sidelined as everyone in the media, unaffiliated doctors and fans/social media are worried about his future.  He hasn’t played or practiced since the GB game.  I mean if they play Tua and he takes a blow to the head and is really hurt again, that organization will be crushed by everyone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

So 243 yards qualifies as shredded? My God have we been spoiled badly the last 4 years 

I think it’s just relatively speaking.

243 yards against a mediocre QB with mediocre weapons and playing at home.

Pass defence definitely wasn’t good today

• Agree 1

Just now, zow2 said:

The Tua thing will be an interesting story. Miami needs him in there, but there will

be outside pressures to keep him sidelined as everyone in the media, unaffiliated doctors and fans/social media are worried about his future.  He hasn’t played or practiced since the GB game.  I mean if they play Tua and he takes a blow to the head and is really hurt again, that organization will be crushed by everyone.

Not only will the Dolphins organization be crushed but the NFL will suffer very bad publicity as a result of another Tua concussion.  This is why I think the NFL will be keeping a very close eye on how this plays out over the week.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.