We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

13 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

The doctor who cleared him to continue playing the Bills game got fired. I don’t think many doctors want to risk their medical reputation on this guys brain. He hasn’t even practiced in like 3 weeks. 

I hear ya… you may be right.

And I was joking about the doc being a dolphins fan.. but he’s been out for a couple weeks now, and I just have a feeling he’ll be cleared one way or another. At this point, bring him on. Tua has never scared me.. but the WR’s do.  Tua is just the best QB on that team at getting the ball to those WR’s.  Our defense will need a much better game… Miami gashed us on the ground as well last game. 

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Yea tells me they’re fairly confident Tua will be out.  

Posted this in the Game Thread. 

If Tua was playing, our game is way more enticing, with much more star power than MIN/NY.. and CIN/BAL may or may not have Lamar .. if not, yikes. 

Maybe they think we roll regardless, but the Saturday Night game was legit. 

Edited by SCBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.