We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

1 minute ago, TheWeatherMan said:

They already beat them twice.  Their second round game is equivalent to our first round.  

I'd argue their first round Chargers vs Jaguars is equivalent to our Bills vs Dolphins, while Chargers vs Chiefs is equivalent to potential Bills vs Bengals.

The Dolphins haven't shown anything that the Jaguars haven't.

2 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

They already beat them twice.  Their second round game is equivalent to our first round.  

Chargers were in control of that first game then Herbert threw an unfortunate pick six in the end zone because the receiver was gassed from the huge play he had just made and couldn’t make a play on the ball.  

• Like (+1) 2

Look idc what the media wants to say

buffalo lost to Miami by 2 in Miami - we had 500 plus yards of offense - Tua didn’t do jack against back ups - period

last game at home - of course they were hyped up and we won - should have been handily but - we won

Not concerned 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

Watching Marlowe on the safety blitz - we all knew (as did Mac) where the single coverage was. Touchdown. Pick your poison I guess. We have got to get home. 

I Got away from my original point.

I have nothing against rushing 4. But press the receivers and challenge them and don’t just sit into a deep zone.

Bills seem so content on giving free releases and 6-8 yard plays.

It’s part of the reason why they seem to never stop screen plays

25 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im no Debbie downer, but if you think this matchup isn’t a tough one then you haven’t been paying attention to where the Bills have shown themselves to be vulnerable.  

I believe we will win this game, but there is no question we have the absolute hardest road to the SB in the NFL right now.  Our beat up secondary has to go through Dolphins WRs then likely through Cincy’s to likely face off against Mahomes and KC again.

Yes we can win all 3 if that plays out like that, but we are down to our 3rd string safety and Tre isn’t all the way back yet and lacks the burst against those fast WRs.

Mac Jones just out scored our offense today 24-21.  We can’t bank on ST TDs every week.  We need someone besides Diggs to step up on offense to help Josh out.  

So again, we should win this game, but to mock anyone who sees it as a tough matchup seems off base to me.  It is a tough matchup, and no gimme.  

Team that backed into playoffs losing 5 of last 6 playing team that won last 7 on the road….

22 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Not to nitpick but the Bills don’t have the hardest road-extremely difficult yes, but not the hardest. You can make the argument that the Bengals have a tougher road. The Ravens with Lamar is probably a better team than Miami (or equal to) then they have to go on the road to Buffalo and then would have to play in KC. That’s harder than what the Bills would be facing 

I disagree. The Ravens are the definition of “meh”. I’d much rather face them than Miami.

Just now, TH3 said:

Team that backed into playoffs losing 5 of last 6 playing team that won last 7 on the road….

Regular season doesn’t matter in the playoffs.  And they played us close in one of those losses.  

Again, I expect to win.  But I’m just saying it’s silly to disregard them as if this will be some cake walk.  

This was the toughest possible week 1 matchup for us. We designed our team to play against KC and Miami designed their team to play against us. I hope we have a drastically different gameplan than what we've been using against them the last couple of years, and hopefully Josh/Dorsey take a deep look at how they disguise defenses to exploit his tendencies and uses that against them.

Edited by BullBuchanan

This is the 2019 Bills with a better Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs.

Sorry.

I love them and will cheer like crazy, but that’s it.  Flaws everywhere…everywhere on this team.  Defense, Offense, offensive line, defense against the pass (heck, sometimes against the run), WR, OC. 

They are MY team, but it just is so flawed.  Not that they can’t do some damage, but still.

Go Bills!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

25 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Agree with almost all of this… though the “beat up secondary” is a bit of a lame excuse… Hyde is really the only prominent piece missing and he’s barely played this year…. Hamlin wasn’t exactly lighting it up in the field and was consistently missing big tackles… I think his loss is a minimal loss at most.

Take away this game (where Hamlin didn’t play) and Hamlin was the leading tackler for the Bills this season.  

Yes he is no Hyde, but he had value. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

What are you actually saying here?

Defeat makes its' home when a negative mindset sets in before doing something.

We'll be fine against Miami. "I don't like this match up against Miami" "I wouldn't have picked this match up" "Worst possible match up" and on and on. Boo frikkin' hoo.

We beat them in the regular season in the snow game. There is no need to be Debbie Downers. Fight on.

Edited by Buffalo Ballin

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

This is the 2019 Bills with a better Josh Allen and Stephon Diggs.

Sorry.

I love them and will cheer like crazy, but that’s it.  Flaws everywhere…everywhere on this team.  Defense, Offense, offensive line, defense against the pass (heck, sometimes against the run), WR, OC. 

They are MY team, but it just is so flawed.  Not that they can’t do some damage, but still.

Go Bills

That defense was way better

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

This is the 2019 Bills with a better Josh Allen and Stephon Diggs.

Sorry.

I love them and will cheer like crazy, but that’s it.  Flaws everywhere…everywhere on this team.  Defense, Offense, offensive line, defense against the pass, WR, OC. 

Go Bills

I think everyone might take you more seriously if you knew how to spell Stefon Diggs correctly. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

The Bills haven’t been playing their best football but we’ve won 7 games in a row to end the season.   I don’t care how you slice it or dice it that is very difficult to do especially for a team that has dealt with so much adversity.

We find ways to win games even if isn’t pretty.  That’s the mark of a good team.

In regards to Tua, if he were to play and get injured it would be a horrible look especially since they’ve already been criticized for how they have handled Tua’s concussions and to boot in this climate with Damar and the potential contrast in how McD handled our situation.  I don’t know, I think it makes it a very difficult decision to play him.

Even if he does the Bills are clearly the better team and should slice up their defense.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.