We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Please. Save that scaredy cat nonsense for your own shadow.

Out of sync...played "bad"...won by 12 going away and if Davis simply holds onto an easy TD by 19.

This is why I can't take half the posters here seriously. The Bills have been nearly impossible to beat even while playing "bad". 

Im no Debbie downer, but if you think this matchup isn’t a tough one then you haven’t been paying attention to where the Bills have shown themselves to be vulnerable.  

I believe we will win this game, but there is no question we have the absolute hardest road to the SB in the NFL right now.  Our beat up secondary has to go through Dolphins WRs then likely through Cincy’s to likely face off against Mahomes and KC again.

Yes we can win all 3 if that plays out like that, but we are down to our 3rd string safety and Tre isn’t all the way back yet and lacks the burst against those fast WRs.

Mac Jones just out scored our offense today 24-21.  We can’t bank on ST TDs every week.  We need someone besides Diggs to step up on offense to help Josh out.  

So again, we should win this game, but to mock anyone who sees it as a tough matchup seems off base to me.  It is a tough matchup, and no gimme.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 4
  • Dislike 1

Tua also hasn’t seen the practice field in 2 weeks, so let’s not act like he’s 100% ready to go and has just been hanging on the sideline. If he plays, so be it, but it should and likely will take him a beat to get back into the swing of it. Which in the playoffs can cost you the entire game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Im no Debbie downer, but if you think this matchup isn’t a tough one then you haven’t been paying attention to where the Bills have shown themselves to be vulnerable.  

I believe we will win this game, but there is no question we have the absolute hardest road to the SB in the NFL right now.  Our beat up secondary has to go through Dolphins WRs then likely through Cincy’s to likely face off against Mahomes and KC again.

Yes we can win all 3 if that plays out like that, but we are down to our 3rd string safety and Tre isn’t all the way back yet and lacks the burst against those fast WRs.

Mac Jones just out scored our offense today 24-21.  We can’t bank on ST TDs every week.  We need someone besides Diggs to step up on offense to help Josh out.  

So again, we should win this game, but to mock anyone who sees it as a tough matchup seems off base to me.  It is a tough matchup, and no gimme.  

Yes, technically Jones outscored our offense…. But let’s not forget those two ST TDs also took two possessions away from our offense so it’s also entirely plausible our offense could have outscored him 35-24.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

If Poyer is playing we are good. 

Poyer is unfortunately showing his age - or maybe the lack of Hyde is really bothering him. But he has missed some tackles recently that are unlike him and he has been caught out of position a few times.

I think the Bills move on from him this offseason.

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Not to nitpick but the Bills don’t have the hardest road-extremely difficult yes, but not the hardest. You can make the argument that the Bengals have a tougher road. The Ravens with Lamar is probably a better team than Miami (or equal to) then they have to go on the road to Buffalo and then would have to play in KC. That’s harder than what the Bills would be facing 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Poyer is unfortunately showing his age - or maybe the lack of Hyde is really bothering him. But he has missed some tackles recently that are unlike him and he has been caught out of position a few times.

I think the Bills move on from him this offseason.

He also has seemed to be out of position a few times. Oh sorry I just see you mentioned that as well. I was just alluding to the fact we are unbeaten this year with him in the lineup. :) 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

42 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

So most likely scenario for us is Miami, Bengals, Chiefs?  

Chiefs get: Bye, Chargers, Bills/Bengals?  

That is an insane advantage for the Chiefs.  Not only do they get the bye, they dodge the #2 and #3 seed until the championship game.  

We’re going to have to run the gauntlet to get to the SB.  Arguably having to beat the 1st and 3rd best teams in the NFL.  

Don't sleep on the Chargers versus KC. Division game and they have been playing well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

If it works, then ya rushing 4 is best.

The problem is when it doesn’t work, he usually just sticks to it lol

Watching Marlowe on the safety blitz - we all knew (as did Mac) where the single coverage was. Touchdown. Pick your poison I guess. We have got to get home. 

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Mac jones didn’t outscore our offense…the offense would’ve had two more possessions there if hines didn’t return those kicks and we were in fg range taking knees at the end of the game.  

I don’t think Miami is an easy win but I’d rather play them than NE.  NE has a tough front 7 and they are a bit harder to gameplan against on offense.  Miami for sure has better skill position players but the book is pretty well written on tua’s tendencies 

• Agree 1

51 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

So most likely scenario for us is Miami, Bengals, Chiefs?  

Chiefs get: Bye, Chargers, Bills/Bengals?  

That is an insane advantage for the Chiefs.  Not only do they get the bye, they dodge the #2 and #3 seed until the championship game.  

We’re going to have to run the gauntlet to get to the SB.  Arguably having to beat the 1st and 3rd best teams in the NFL.  

Would you expect any less this season?

I also wouldn't sleep on the Bengals getting upset. They are very streaky in games from one half to the next on offense. Baltimore had chances today and rested many starters.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

The posters here who don't like this match up most likely are the same people who said "forfeit forfeit forfeit" when Damar Hamlin got knocked out.

What's with the negative attitude before the match up?

What are you actually saying here?

15 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

We drew the toughest matchup we could draw for ourselves sure. But that is just Miami over Pittsburgh or New England who we trashed a total of 3 times.

But not sure how it is more tough than anyone else's except KC who was gifted the bye week? Why do we always amplify our weaknesses, and understate our strenghts while doing the exact opposite for our opponents? I bet if you were chiefs fans, you'd be making the same comments after the Chiefs struggled against the Texans and Broncos, and yet they are "unstoppable".

Besides Upsets (and obviously favoring Bills victories):

Cinci has the Ravens, Bills, Chiefs

Ravens have Bengals, Chiefs, Bills

Chargers have Jaguars, Chiefs, Bills

Jaguars have Chargers, Chiefs, Bills

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Would you expect any less this season?

I also wouldn't sleep on the Bengals getting upset. They are very streaky in games from one half to the next on offense. Baltimore had chances today and rested many starters.

If Lamar plays maybe. Just maybe. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.