We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

It was definitely a game that felt lucky to come out of with a Bills victory….considering with about 10 minutes in the game the Bills were down 8 after Allen was strip sacked and the team was being outplayed in just about every one of those metrics you mentioned… it also took a heroic last possession from Allen for the Bills to surpass the Dolphins in those same metrics you mentioned and to win the game.

I've noticed that good teams seem to "get lucky" a lot more than poor ones while poor teams are "haunted" by "bad luck".   IMO, it's simply a case of good teams making their own luck by making more plays when they need to while poor teams come up short too often.  

• Like (+1) 1

Haven't had a chance to read all the threads, but did anyone suggest that despite the emotional trauma the Bills endured this week, the fact that they were on the field against Cincinnati for less than a quarter might serve as a quasi-bye? Of course their minds and hearts were exhausted, but the short amount of time spent on the field might have given the physical bumps and bruises incurred over a long season some extra time to heal.

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL.  This board would be worried if the Bills were playing the Broncos.

Thats the way of life for long time Bills fans.  It wouldn't shock me to see Russell Wilson somehow resurrect his old self and have a career day against the Bills.  I have saw much worse as a fan

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

This is great news IMO.  Tua or not, I'll take this matchup all day long.

We know how to play them, it'll be in Buffalo, and we are the better team with the better QB.

Also, if TUA does play, he is 1 solid hit away from the Concussion Protocol.

He should NOT be playing again this year.

This is no easy match up. The Bills barely beat the Dolphins a few weeks ago. It came down to a play or two. I wanted to play the Jags, Pats, Pitt or the Ravens. I didn't want to play LA or Miami. 

Tua back will give them a huge lift. Mosert gashed the Bills and Waddle and Hill are so explosive. The Bills couldn't even get Jones off the field today. The secondary is a mess. 

These two teams are very evenly matched. I believe the deciding factors are the home field advantage and Josh Allen. 

• Agree 1

• Big Turk changed the title to We're onto Miami(Miami's onto Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10!
6 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

This is no easy match up. The Bills barely beat the Dolphins a few weeks ago. It came down to a play or two. I wanted to play the Jags, Pats, Pitt or the Ravens. I didn't want to play LA or Miami. 

Tua back will give them a huge lift. Mosert gashed the Bills and Waddle and Hill are so explosive. The Bills couldn't even get Jones off the field today. The secondary is a mess. 

These two teams are very evenly matched. I believe the deciding factors are the home field advantage and Josh Allen. 

If your not able to beat them at their best you shouldn't be in the playoffs -play solid football and be ready for war-

Every play matters moving forward

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Will Tua be playing?

Likely. McDaniels and the entire franchise sucks a lot. They’ve botched the Tua thing. 

But ultimately the league has a very major concussion problem. Morse is back from his 6th after 2 weeks. Taron Johnson in 6 days. 

I can name half a dozen players in other sports that have missed an entire season or more with concussion issues. I don’t think there has been a single NFL player. 

We are quick to point the finger at McDaniels specifically but this is quickly become one of the biggest black eyes on both the league and the sport.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.