We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

6 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Imagine Miami putting Tua out there after what we've seen this past week.  I mean, I have no idea what's happening with him right now, but can you imagine the optics of him taking the field against the Bills?

Oh he’ll be out there.  Book it. 

also, check out this tool:

25 minutes ago, schoolhouserock said:

Bills are going to get MIA-CIN-KC on their road to the Super Bowl.

What a gauntlet. What an opportunity to prove they’re the best team in the league.

I mean, its possible the Ravens beat Cinci.  They beat them before and they hung in their today while playing with their backups and 3rd string QB.

• Agree 3

8 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

I really love to read all the fear the 70/75% of people here is now fearing Tua like he became the new GOAT.

Literally: “Will Tua play ?” 
- i really hope no

- if he does we are in trouble

- hope no because if he will it will be tough

- i really wish no but of course he will.. going to be a tough game if he does

- We might be in trouble if he does

- Tua has been really good this season.   He should not play for his own health but if he does it's a really tough game

- and more and more… 

My goddess… is this all the believe you have in Buffalo and Buffalo playing at home in jan ? The believe you have in JA, offense, defense, st and coaches ? 
A 13-3 Bills season after all what happened to them ? 

Ok, just an enormous WOWWWWWWW ! 

I'm with you. It's comical watching how fearful some 'fans' are when playing the opposition. I sure on the heck wouldn't want to play with those types of people on a team, heck I wouldn't want to work with them in any capacity let alone be acquainted to them. Seems like an insufferable and miserable place to be in life. Maybe it keeps them going, the negative energy? 

10 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Maybe I am reading between the lines, but my instinct from these comments is he is done this season, such that they are not even contemplating him coming back. Otherwise, we would be hearing  about him in protocol, etc. Three highly publicized concussions and coming off the Hamlin incident— they are not going to play him. I just don’t see it. 

Okay, I get it.  Honestly, he should be done for the year and rethinking his future in football.  Folks will write that off as me being an opposing fan, but I have nothing against Tua.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I mean, its possible the Ravens beat Cinci.  They beat them before and they hung in their today while playing with their backups and 3rd string QB.

Without Lamar it's probably not going to happen.  But the game has to be played and the ball can take a lot of crazy bounces.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Agreed. I’d be blitzing early and often if I was Frazier next week. But we know they rarely like to do that. 

Ya it’s going to be one of those frustrating rush 4, play 2 deep safeties and prevent the 60 yard TD type of game… hate it personally 

27 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Sure.  But fans are banking on a Flacco led Jets team to win?

Miami is a playoff team and the Jets are not.

The score was 9-6 and that game winner 3 points came in the final seconds. lol

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

It’s moreso our defense than Tua that scares me. They put up some offense in Buffalo not too long ago. 

Any team with elite speed will always challenge the type of defense bills have no matter the quality of team. And the Dolphins are probably the fastest team in the nfl. But the bills are better in almost every way other than speed, should be no excuses for the bills.

1 minute ago, BBBillz said:

I'm with you. It's comical watching how fearful some 'fans' are when playing the opposition. I sure on the heck wouldn't want to play with those types of people on a team, heck I wouldn't want to work with them in any capacity let alone be acquainted to them. Seems like an insufferable and miserable place to be in life. Maybe it keeps them going, the negative energy? 

1 minute ago, BBBillz said:

There are just two ways to look into things: positive or negative ? Everybody can chose what way.. 70 to 75% of Bills fans go for the number 2 no matter who they play. 

8 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Cincinnati's offense disappears for large stretches of the game inexplicably most games. They are too talented for that to happen routinely. It shouldn't keep happening but it does. They are in danger in the playoffs IMO.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

We might be in trouble if he does. Easy win if he does not. 

I’m not sure why the eye rolls here. Tua is much better than their back ups. If he’s in and healthy(big if) he can exploit out less than stellar secondary. 

• Haha (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Yea… honestly they outplayed us a few weeks ago. We stole a victory in a game we probably should’ve lost.

How did they outplay the Bills....Cowherd?

Bills had 9 more first downs, 15 more offensive plays, more points, more yards.....Miami had 14 more seconds of possession time though.... 

Edited by TH3
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This is great news IMO.  Tua or not, I'll take this matchup all day long.

We know how to play them, it'll be in Buffalo, and we are the better team with the better QB.

Also, if TUA does play, he is 1 solid hit away from the Concussion Protocol.

He should NOT be playing again this year.

Any way you cut it if Tua plays this is not great news. If he doesn't then hell yeah its good. That weirdo coach of theirs had the opportunity to run the ball right through us with tua but messed up. I hope he doesn't play.

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Cincinnati's offense disappears for large stretches of the game inexplicably most games. They are too talented for that to happen routinely. They are in danger in the playoffs IMO.

Cinci always seems to have a game plan that works very well for half a game....

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.