Week 15, 12/17/2022, Fish v. Bills, GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

i know everyone does this and it’s usually completely wrong… Taron could play safety in this defense  

This could be a separate offseason topic. I agree. But what is more difficult to find a Slot CB or a very good safety? Plus I think Benford could slide to safety in a few years. It's nice to have options.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

He was up and down.  Mostert ran wild for most of the game.

Seems like the DTs were penetrating much more tonight than in previous weeks. Lots of angled stunts and back door moves from what I could see… wonder if that was scripted or just freestyling.

Mostert looked fantastic. He seems like he’s shot out of a cannon on the snap and is apparently very tough to take down.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Also Hines.  Not only his TD - but that fair catch off of his face in a blizzard was low-key one of the top plays of the entire season for this team.  

Can’t forgive him for not catching the punt that was downed at the 1.

I probably could have walked in for that TD tonight. Pair that with the no catch, the slip on the KR, it just was meh for me.

Sure great catch off your face mask. But maybe just catch it with you hands next time! (I know, wind, snow, etc)

• Thank you (+1) 1

I was impressed with the FANS. Full stadium despite the snow, loud as hell, and stopped throwing balls as soon as they were warned it'd cost the Bills 15 yards. It was great fun all around to watch. I would have love to be there!

Edited by Jerome007
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jerome007 said:

I was impressed with the FANS. Full stadium despite the snow, loud as hell, and stopped throwing balls as soon as they were warned he'd cost the Bills 15 yards. It was great fun all around to watch. I would have love to be there!

I was upset when the snowball throwing started and couldn't believe the fans were so stupid and classless.  I'm all for fun and celebrating but the throwing snowballs at players or officials was embarrassing.   Those fans belong in Philly. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

I was impressed with the FANS. Full stadium despite the snow, loud as hell, and stopped throwing balls as soon as they were warned it'd cost the Bills 15 yards. It was great fun all around to watch. I would have love to be there!

it took several warnings actually - 3 or 4 at least.  But on the final one, the PA announcer said “Fans, please listen to Josh Allen and stop throwing snowballs inmediately!”. The threats of a 15-yard penalty prior didn’t work, but THAT definitely got the fans’ attention 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/17/2022 at 11:56 PM, Nextmanup said:

Give McKenzie one!  Why not?  Made some plays in this game.

Signing Beasley seemed to bring out McKenzie's best. Hoping there is a little professional competition in the WR room.

Edited by In Summary

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.