NFL Week #15 - Fish at Buffalo - 2nd half - game thread

BuffaloBill

10 minutes ago, LEBills said:

Our special teams is absolutely killing us. Between Hines taking KO out of end zone, to holding penalties, to letting the dolphins down is at the 1 to now losing a stop because of freaking roughing the kicker. Our defense is playing really poorly but our ST is setting us up to fail too 

It's the special teams! It's the offensive coordinator! It's the defense!

When are you people going to realize it's the head coach? SMH. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

I don't blame them after that awful 3rd quarter.  2 huge TDs by the Dolphins.  Punt fest for the Bills.  And just uninspired play all around by the Bills.

Been waiting for 7 games now (I think) for us to emerge from our funk.

Not this game.

9 minutes ago, KOKBILLS said:

That penalty was about as bad a backbreaker as you're going to get in a game...The D comes up with a stop...Then that happens...

Indescribable pain...

Agreed rushing the punter is the correct call, the refs making it roughing change the narrative of the game which is not their role.

1 minute ago, Watkins90 said:

Is it just me or does it look like our punter always shanks the ball. I mean, it wasn't an actual shank but it definitely look like it was going to be. 

He doesn't have a monster leg, he's a good directional punter and is aiming for the sidelines 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.