MNF: Patriots at Cardinals 8:15pm ESPN

PromoTheRobot

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I liked to see him with a real OC and a real QB coach again see what year was the fluke.. last year with McDaniels or this year with Patricia. Why I want Bill O’Brien in here next year at OC.. we find out 1 way or the other. 

I hope the Pats stick w/ him for a decade.

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

I'm not talking about how badly they suck. I'm talking about how dysfunctional they are as a team. All of those "Belichikian" concepts of "Next man up..." "do your job..."  etc. are lost in NE.

Very easy do that when you have the GOAT at QB. Brady hid a lot of major ugly warts on this team.  In other words it’s a lot easier to plug someone else in on D when the other side is peeing down its leg afraid of Brady. 

19 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Murray has a torn ACL on initial results but awaiting MRI for full extent of damage.

Cardinals have a plan:

1. Hire disreputable doctor.

2. Amputation at both knees.

3. Add Oscar Pistorius prosthetic legs. 
4. Make sure you order the extra tall models.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

I'm not talking about how badly they suck. I'm talking about how dysfunctional they are as a team. All of those "Belichikian" concepts of "Next man up..." "do your job..."  etc. are lost in NE.

That joyless “Patriot way” BS only works if the team is winning at a high level.

• Like (+1) 1

At least each meaningless Cheater win at this stage gives them worse draft position - not that GM Bellicheat would do anythig with draft picks anyway

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

I hope the Pats stick w/ him for a decade.

They won’t unless he shows something with a real OC. FYI To everyone BB SUPPOSEDLY has a lot riding on this game. The talking heads been saying a loss and he could be out of NE at the end of the year.

1 minute ago, FrenchConnection said:

That joyless “Patriot way” BS only works if the team is winning at a high level.

Could you imagine FAs looking at the joyless franchise with cupboard bare talent and douchebag QB and miserable SOB coach and mediocrity to the core and wanting to go there

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

Could you imagine FAs looking at the joyless franchise with cupboard bare talent and douchebag QB and miserable SOB coach and mediocrity to the core and wanting to go there

Yes because of $$$

Im 100% with you. It sounds awful. Some guys have a single shot to cash in on a second contract, and they take their opportunities wherever they come. 

When it comes to premier talent or veteran guys, you couldn’t have said it better 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.