NFL Week #14 - Jets at Bills - Post game thread

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Yeah because the Chiefs scratching and clawing against the LV Raiders makes them not a super bowl contender. They better straighten there ***** out too 😂

Division games are tough. We've routed the AFC East the last 2 years, we are bound to drop a couple some years.

2 years ago don't mean a damn thing.  

9 minutes ago, Toledo Bill said:

Disappointing for a “revenge” game. Are the Jets better than expected or are we just a little overrated? 
Happy with a win it just doesn’t seem like we are very sharp for late in the season.

The Jets are tough team, with a lot of young talent. That was a good win for the  Bills

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I completely disagree. The throw on first down where Knox dropped the ball and moseley knocked it out was a perfect call. Need the players to execute it properly 

Totally agree. Josh underthrew it a little, and while it was a catchable ball, it allowed Moseley to recover and make the play. That wasn’t a drop; it was a great defensive play by an elite and strong defender.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interesting phrasing. When Josh feels he's responsible, he calls himself out straight away. "We" signifies he believes the issue goes beyond him and, despite my criticism as I think he had his struggles today, I also think he's right.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.