12/11/22 Week 14 GAMEDAY Bills vs Jets Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Gotta tell you guys, I really got a feeling our boys are really gonna take it to them today and win by 3 scores. It's not about revenge. It's about having our key guys like Milano, Tre and Poyer back out there. It's about first securing the AFCE. Then it's about getting the #1 seed. And lastly it's about showing everybody that there was a reason we were the preseason odds makers choice to represent the AFC in the SB.

AND IT ALL STARTS IN 15 minutes!!!

GO BILLS!!!

i gotta tell you...between this and winning the lottery....ok im taking winning the lottery but im behind everything you said here...  fingers crossed

11 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I think you’re missing the point of what people are saying-you are basing your opinion off of what you are seeing, which is what we all do. That’s what the coaching staff does as well. The HUGE difference is they see them every day, you see them for 3 hours every Sunday. I’m just guessing here, but it’s possible the coaching staff might have a better handle on the team than you do 

Thats fair but they still make mistakes. They watched Teller and traded him away. They watched PED Murphy and Lawson and chose the wrong one. They started Bernard over Dodson. 

And this same staff started Nathan Peterman more than once. 

In general the coaching staff is excellent at culture and relationships.  Middle of the road is just about right when it comes to X/Os. 

The X factor is Allen. When he isn't turning the ball over Bills are very tough to beat.

• Simon unpinned this topic

Ok so let's set the screen seats are frozen the mist sucks or rain whatever this is.

Crowd is just filling in a little slow not really loud yet.

Wind is definitely there but changing direction with each little gust on the field.

Josh looks cold but Diggs looks like he is loving it.

Jets players look a little mistified

17 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Shut down the forum. We aren't allowed to criticize the coaches or have our own opinions. Yikes 

Nobody is stopping you from expressing your opinions, and everyone else is certainly free to call you out in them when they think you are wrong.  Middle of the pack coaching - you are wrong.  

13 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Nobody is stopping you from expressing your opinions, and everyone else is certainly free to call you out in them when they think you are wrong.  Middle of the pack coaching - you are wrong.  

We have amazing coaches that are always right but we have had the #1 roster the past few seasons and we are 1-2 in our own division 

3 hours ago, chongli said:

Crap...DirecTV at my gym is knocked off the air due to the storm last night. I was planning on watching the game here.

At last...DirecTV came back on with 1:18 left in the game.

[Who was guy who replied to my post earlier in the season that DirecTV was reliable and it is usually the user's fault for positioning the antenna wrong? It goes out here in my gym a few times in a month in the winter here, often for hours and hours. LOL]

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.