NY Jets at Buffalo Bills, Sunday Dec 11 at 1 pm

Beck Water

9 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Tre White and Xavier Rhodes help us at CB, Elam might get some time in dime. 

I agree.   Elam left Pickens open pretty much entire game against Pittsburg by giving him 10 yard cushion.  He cannot cover decent WR one on One.  I rather have White or Jackson covering Garret Wilson. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Crap. 2nd video won’t show😡

Screw it. 2nd vid won’t show. Here’s another one

I wish this Bills team had Moulds.  Big, tough, and fast- Josh would be unstoppable if we added Moulds to Diggs and company

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

Imagine how good Moulds really was. After all he had flutie, van pelt and Johnson throwing to him and a mediocre Bledsoe. 

Reality is subpar QBs can force feed a stud a ball… they are pro QBs after all

don’t get @BADOLBILZstarted 

Moulds Is a machine … who was force fed the ball … Even Josh Gordon led the NFL in receiving with awful quarterbacks

Coming into the league as a better route runner would’ve helped his stats for the first two years

to be clear he was a Monster … But if you put any good wide receiver with a Hall of Famer for a long stretch they’ll  have crazy numbers

It’s the NFL… You work with what you have

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Greg S said:

In the first game the Bills were going up and down the field, but they just couldn't finish drives. Miami only won 21-19 against a Bills team that was down many starters. I just think Miami is more of a paper tiger given that they have beaten a lot of crap teams. The Jets I think are the real deal. They get a QB, and they will be a problem for the rest of the division.

That is the frustration of all three Bills losses. Any one play, positive or negative (of multiple options in all three games), could have won the game for us:

• Miami - Fumble at the 10 yard line, the terrible defense on the long TD pass, Josh throwing the ball into the ground with a wide-open McKenzie, McKenzie not getting out of bounds, etc.
  • Jets - Two Redzone turnovers; not getting off the field on 3rd down on the Jets long drive in the 4th; Gabe not catching a very catch-able ball at the end, etc.
  • Minnesota - Not taking the FG; another Redzone INT and long return to add insult; one long run with terrible defense; an incredible catch that I still can't figure out how he made--actually, Lewis helped him; the fumble; a final interception; etc.

Of course, we could play this game the other way as well: The Ravens passing up the FG, Mahomes' intercept at the end of that game, etc.

But the point is, we are so frustratingly close in those three losses, but yet so far away--the results are what they are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

14 hours ago, eball said:

Miami is middle of the pack.  They beat the bad teams, and struggle against anyone above average.

I hate Miami just as much as anyone else but How is Miami middle of the pack?.. Lol.

Teams that are probably better?

Bills, chiefs, bengals, cowboys, eagles, San Fran .

That would put them 7th, and even if you want to be harsh, top 10 at the worst…

A middle of a pack team is a team like New England 

• Agree 1

Watching NFLN, 3 of the to 10 teams in the NFL are in the AFCE.  2 of which the Bills play the the next 2 weeks, have already beat the Bills this year.  Yet fans are expecting blow outs the next 2 games.  We will be lucky to win them, as both has already beaten us this year, somehow our fans seem to think we are immortal and no chance we loose to Jets or Mia.  News flash, we already lost once to both of them.

• Vomit 1

28 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Way back to ‘64, the Duby & Daryl show!

Thanks for posting these.  Wow the old Rockpile and film technology made every game look like a night game.  I was a young kid then so have to ask - did the AFL have night games ie SAT evening ?

46 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Watching NFLN, 3 of the to 10 teams in the NFL are in the AFCE.  2 of which the Bills play the the next 2 weeks, have already beat the Bills this year.  Yet fans are expecting blow outs the next 2 games.  We will be lucky to win them, as both has already beaten us this year, somehow our fans seem to think we are immortal and no chance we loose to Jets or Mia.  News flash, we already lost once to both of them.

We will be "lucky" to win them. The Bills are home and a 9.5-point favorite over the Jets. They will be favorite over Miami as well. They could lose but they are expected to win. Hope Miami is ready to play our starters this time as the Bills have a lot of players back.

Edited by Greg S

On 12/5/2022 at 8:42 PM, Warcodered said:

It would be cool if our media asked Dorsey real questions about player snap counts, formations and strategy.

Instead it’s talk about what having Josh Allen on your team means to you, and explain the process of facing the Jets the second time around. 

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

That is the frustration of all three Bills losses. Any one play, positive or negative (of multiple options in all three games), could have won the game for us:

• Miami - Fumble at the 10 yard line, the terrible defense on the long TD pass, Josh throwing the ball into the ground with a wide-open McKenzie, McKenzie not getting out of bounds, etc.
  • Jets - Two Redzone turnovers; not getting off the field on 3rd down on the Jets long drive in the 4th; Gabe not catching a very catch-able ball at the end, etc.
  • Minnesota - Not taking the FG; another Redzone INT and long return to add insult; one long run with terrible defense; an incredible catch that I still can't figure out how he made--actually, Lewis helped him; the fumble; a final interception; etc.

Of course, we could play this game the other way as well: The Ravens passing up the FG, Mahomes' intercept at the end of that game, etc.

But the point is, we are so frustratingly close in those three losses, but yet so far away--the results are what they are.

I really don't get this thought process. The margin for winning and losing games is pretty thin for most competitive teams. The Bills lost 3 games in a close fashion while playing pretty poorly, injury riddled, and other factors. However, the Bills won 2 games in dramatic fashion in the last seconds of those games. 

Point being, you could play woulda, coulda, and shoulda, every season. No better example than 13 seconds last year. Every season, I expect teams including Buffalo to win and lose games by the thinnest of margins. That's just football. For me, the frustrating thing about the season is injuries. Sure injuries happen and can be expected. However, losing key guys like Von, Hyde, Dawkins, etc...make it more difficult to win. Perhaps, Bills fans were fortunate not to experience serious injuries the last few seasons with the exception of Tre. 

6 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

It would be cool if our media asked Dorsey real questions about player snap counts, formations and strategy.

Instead it’s talk about what having Josh Allen on your team means to you, and explain the process of facing the Jets the second time around. 

While I agree with this thought...if they ask those questions...we'll just get canned answers.  For the most part NFL coaches just get up in front of the mic because they have the obligation to do it.  Rarely do we ever get anything meaningful from a scheme/strategy standpoint (which I am fine with).

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

While I agree with this thought...if they ask those questions...we'll just get canned answers.  For the most part NFL coaches just get up in front of the mic because they have the obligation to do it.  Rarely do we ever get anything meaningful from a scheme/strategy standpoint (which I am fine with).

Belichick sounds like a robot during his press conferences. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.