NFL Week 11 Browns at Bills (Detroit) - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, UKBillFan said:

FFS no one hates Josh, but it's understandable there are concerns considering he'd been looking like a shadow of his former self today.

Part of it to me is injuries and that hit to the head he took in that Green Bay game. And not only the injury with his elbow but no one is talking about the hand injury he sustained against Miami when he got into it with Wilkins for grabbing him

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

His feet are very, very fidgety. His head is scrambled. He is fighting himself here. I don't know what will re-set him but we need something to.

He's had some quick pressures in his face today and I'm guess he's trying to stay on his toes so he can get out quick if he needs to.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

His feet are very, very fidgety. His head is scrambled. He is fighting himself here. I don't know what will re-set him but we need something to.

I think a couple scrambles when he gets a 1st down and takes a little contact.  maybe that ball slap on his arm helped get his head right too.

That was one of the worst halves I’ve seen the Bills play in awhile and yet they’re winning.

it’s not sustainable on defense however. Frazier is running the same defense that he normally runs, and he doesn’t have Edmunds to make it go. 

Middle is open without a Tremaine. I can live with Brisset trying to win outside battles, but way too many layups in the middle 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Part of it to me is injuries and that hit to the head he took in that Green Bay game. And not only the injury with his elbow but no one is talking about the hand injury he sustained against Miami when he got into it with Wilkins for grabbing him

In fairness was decent post Miami. He proved on that drive he can do it which makes me think it's more of a mental than physical issue at the moment. He hasn't even had a chance to go out and practice after the final interception against the Vikings so there's going to be some residue there which probably came to the fore in the early drives.

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

That's the difference between good and bad teams. Bad teams find ways to lose.

Honestly if I remember this is similar to what happened against Miami last week...I believe they were playing pretty good but down 17-10 and then got smashed in the 2nd half.

So we’ve seen recently..

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.