NFL Week 11 Browns at Bills (Detroit) - 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, LondonBill said:

If we're going to have a bad spell and lose our rythym a little bit. I'd rather do it now than in the playoffs. 

Be good if we can get into those under a head of steam.

I do wonder if some of the head scratching play calling that is contributing to this lull might be a symptom of trying to keep things vanilla until the playoffs?

Just now, bigduke6 said:

that Browns DB who cheap shotted Allens arm out of bounds needs to be fined by the NFL.   i have zero tolerance for that kind of bs.   if that was Brady it would have been an ez 15yrd penalty.  friggen ref standing right in front of it, does nothing.

f the Browns,  their ***** organization,  and most of all their ***** owners.

Allen is clearly not right,  the elbow is worse than we're being led to believe.  his passes are either high or low,  hes stumbling after throwing hard.   hes not smiling at all,  looks like all the joy of the game has left him.    something more here than just pain management.   i think hes worried.

it has to be the elbow. he's not coming out and saying it's bad and giving opponents that intel. but he can't throw ... and that's not because he can't throw

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon unpinned this topic

Another thing that has me baffled is why Knox's role seems to have been relegated to a 3 yard outlet option on the boundary and no route concepts that get behind the defense. Not sure Dorsey knows how to use him... another Dorsey head-scratcher.

Edited by WideNine

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

I do wonder if some of the head scratching play calling that is contributing to this lull might be a symptom of trying to keep things vanilla until the playoffs?

I have wondered the same. But I doubt it at this point. If it becomes a threat to making the playoffs, then all stops will be being pulled out. Probably.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Motorin' said:

I have thought of this a well. I think they might be being too cute  with that. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.