ESPN Playoff Machine 2022 - It's back!

Zerovoltz

21 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Probably way too early for this, but I'll look - I can't help myself.

Crazy that all four AFC East teams are in right now. That will change as they start playing each other, but right now looking like the best division in football.

I think that has to go to the NFC East.

I know I am a homer, but playing around with this thing, I really like how the second half of this season is laying out for us. 

Miami has some tough games left on their schedule.  @SF and @LAC, they get the packers at home and I am hoping that Rodgers has them going by that point, they did just beat the Cowboys and then most importantly, they have to come play us in Orchard Park.

KC has a surprisingly good Seattle team, the Bengals ( i know we do too) and then a bunch of divisional games where anything can happen.

We just need to handle our business and it starts this Sunday.

LFGB! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

Crazy that all four AFC East teams are in right now. That will change as they start playing each other, but right now looking like the best division in football.

I wouldn’t be shocked if all 4 teams finish above .500. Heck I only see 1 team left that I think will beat the Bills this year. 

Bills  13-4

Miami 12-5

Pats 9-8

Jets 9-8 

that’s my GUESS for the East.. (Yes I may be to hopeful for my team but I’m allowed be hopeful lol)

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if all 4 teams finish above .500. Heck I only see 1 team left that I think will beat the Bills this year. 

Bills  13-4

Miami 12-5

Pats 9-8

Jets 9-8 

that’s my GUESS for the East.. (Yes I may be to hopeful for my team but I’m allowed be hopeful lol)

Right now I have Buffalo MIA tied at 12-5 with Dolphins holding division tie breaker unfortunately. Agreed with you on other two.

4 hours ago, CSBill said:

Yeah... They start playing each other and things will shake out.

Here is where we are with the division.

Overall        Division      Conference    Remaining Games

Dolphins    7-3            2-1                 5-2             Bye, Texans, @49ers, @Chargers, @Bills, Packers, @Pats, Jets

Jets            6-3            2-1                 5-3             @Pats, Bears, @Vikings, @Bills, Lions, Jaguars, @Seahawks, @Dolphins

Bills            6-3            0-2                 4-2             Browns, @Lions, @Patriots, Jets, Dolphins, @Bears, @Bengals, Pats

Patriots      5-4            1-1                 4-2             Jets, @Vikings, Bills, @Cardinals, @Raiders, Bengals, Dolphins, @Bills

6 hours ago, Beast said:

I think that has to go to the NFC East.

I disagree. The Eagles seem good but also lucky (that turnover ratio until Monday night). Cowboys somewhere around 10-12 in any fair power ranking, with the Giants as a Team Most Likely To Regress to the Mean. And Washington as a scrappy any given Sunday team. 
I am now convinced that both the Bills and (sorry) Dolphins are real contenders, with the Jets as our division’s Giants and the Pats as a playoff caliber (barely) team in most divisions. 

I think the Cowboys are better than the Eagles and will win that division.

Eagles need to run the ball and win the turnover battle. Things have to go right for them to win. 

Teams like that struggle when someone can possess the ball and score, especially if they turn it over themselves (see MNF) 

Edited by TheFunPolice

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.