Josh Allen injury update(officially questionable - expected to start per Ian Rappaport)

Big Turk

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Ya at this point, just get in the playoffs.

1 seed or not, if the bills have a healthy Josh Allen and a healthy roster, no one is going to want to face the bills as the bills proved they can beat anyone. (Wins against at Baltimore, KC)

Agreed. Forget about the number one seed - if we get it, fantastic. If we don’t, the important thing is to get to the post season. And hopefully we’re going through the injuries now so we have a clean slate in January.

• Agree 2

Hold on... Serious question here... Why does it seem like in a 24 hour period the general consensus has gone from "He would probably be good enough to play against the Vikings but it would be wise to let him sit a week" to "Uh oh! We might be losing him for 4 weeks!"    Is it just because he missed another practice?  Is it something that was said somewhere?   Is it because Josh looked "sick and depressed" in today's clip of him running off the practice field?  As far as I can tell, nothing has come out today that would make me feel any different from yesterday, so.. what am I missing? 😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I think you're VASTLY overrating the talent on the roster.

Vastly. Davis has been a huge disappointment. Knox has done little to nothing. The RBs are...average. The OL...average.

And the defense? Gutted. So, yeah, I think expecting 2-2 in a 4 game stretch is pretty lofty.

EDIT:

12-5 may not win the division, let alone secure the #1 seed. Find three more losses for KC

The roster is extremely talented, its not even debatable. The naysayers on this forum love to rag on the roster of the 6-2 Bills but hype up the rosters of the 3-5 Browns and 2-6 Lions. 

I love the finding losses thing because the same argument was made about the Patriots last year. New England goes on a 7 game win streak and half of the fans on here were ready to cede the division because there's no way the 9-4 pats would drop two of four remaining games and lose the division to the 7-5 Bills. I mean they have the Jaguars (L), Bills who they beat already throwing the ball just 3 times!! (L) and the Dolphins (L)!!!

Now I get the Chiefs are different from the pats but they lost to a Matt Ryan led Colts, and struggled pretty hard against the Titans. They could drop a couple of the next 9 games. No idea who, but its possible. Rams could show up, Bengals could show up, Seahawks could show up, Chargers could show up. Hell even the Jaguars could show up.

5 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

Hold on... Serious question here... Why does it seem like in a 24 hour period the general consensus has gone from "He would probably be good enough to play against the Vikings but it would be wise to let him sit a week" to "Uh oh! We might be losing him for 4 weeks!"    Is it just because he missed another practice?  Is it something that was said somewhere?   Is it because Josh looked "sick and depressed" in today's clip of him running off the practice field?  As far as I can tell, nothing has come out today that would make me feel any different from yesterday, so.. what am I missing? 😂

People are just speculating. 4 weeks might as well be 4 hours or 4 years for all anyone knows.

Edited by What a Tuel
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

I may be in the minority here but I never thought that playing the Vikings was ever in play. Most on the medical side of things are saying it is usually up to 24 days of rest to get things to where he is out of the woods. With 2 home games coming, and then a pretty pathetic Lions team, I would think REALISTIC expectations should be the 3 game stretch vs the division.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

Because there's a big part of the fanbase that is insufferable if the bills dont go 17-0, win every game by 30, and have Allen as MVP. Go look at superbowl winning team's and you'll find each team had their own hurdles every year. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Vastly. Davis has been a huge disappointment. Knox has done little to nothing. The RBs are...average. The OL...average.

And the defense? Gutted. So, yeah, I think expecting 2-2 in a 4 game stretch is pretty lofty.

EDIT:

12-5 may not win the division, let alone secure the #1 seed. Find three more losses for KC

Chiefs just almost lost to the Titans with Malik Willis at home LAST WEEK. It took overtime, and the Titans only had one first down the second half.

Chiefs are in a funk just like the Bills are.

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

Just wait until he doesn't practice tomorrow!  Out for the rest of this year and most of next - possibly even retirement!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

EDIT:

Sweet see you next year then.  Nothing more for you to see here.  Season is over.  Peace.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, BobBelcher said:

Because we, just like the NFL press, have no information so we are speculating to fill the gaps.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.