Predict The Score! Bills vs. Jets, W9…

eball

I don’t usually start these threads but I’m pretty sick and tired of hearing about the Jests.  They have SUCKED for years so of course they’ve got a bunch of recent high draft picks on the roster.  Some of them look pretty decent.  The QB is not one of them.  Did anybody watch that game against the very mediocre Pats*** last week?  Sure, they had a pick-6 called back, but that was an ugly football game.

As long as the Bills don’t turn the ball over and give NJ any free points, this is yet another double-digit win.  Oh, and PLEASE put Flacco in, because the Bills might wind up with 10 sacks if that happens.

New York’s ONLY professional football team:  38

New Jersey Jets:  13

Just

End

The

Season

19 and 1, BABY!!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, eball said:

I don’t usually start these threads but I’m pretty sick and tired of hearing about the Jests.  They have SUCKED for years so of course they’ve got a bunch of recent high draft picks on the roster.  Some of them look pretty decent.  The QB is not one of them.  Did anybody watch that game against the very mediocre Pats*** last week?  Sure, they had a pick-6 called back, but that was an ugly football game.

As long as the Bills don’t turn the ball over and give NJ any free points, this is yet another double-digit win.  Oh, and PLEASE put Flacco in, because the Bills might wind up with 10 sacks if that happens.

New York’s ONLY professional football team:  38

New Jersey Jets:  13

Just

End

The

Season

19 and 1, BABY!!!

Jets are going to get housed. I feel like there already is a ton of hype for the Jets and it will be shut down quick. 37-13

• Like (+1) 1

Jets 28 - Bills 17

upset of the season. Wilson goes off for four TDs and is then celebrates by spending the night with Allen's mom. Brandt asks Allen about the whole sordid affair next Tuesday and Allen blows his top, tearing down the movie posters and kicking his dog who is begging for food. Animal Rights campaigners see this and begin protesting Josh outside the stadium each Sunday. Josh is forced to go into therapy and begins a PR campaign that sees him rehoming injured wildlife. This distracts him from football study and his performances gradually revert to rookie Josh as the year goes on. 

I'll hang up and listen to your thoughts

Edited by RobbRiddick
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Buffalo 34     Jets 13

The Jets defense is better than their offense for sure. The loss of Breece Hall hurt them in that regard something terrible. The real problem that remains for the Jets is the play of Zack Wilson. Yes he put up some garbage time yards against a weak Pats defense, but he's still turning the ball over at a high rate and making dumb decisions like last year. He's also only completing passes at a 54.9% clip. That's not going to get it done. If he has 2 or 3 more games like that resulting in losses, don't be surprised if Saleh puts old man Flacco back out there. In this game the Jets will be out matched on both sides of the ball. I expect it to kind of run the same way the Rams game did. Maybe close early, but the Bills pull away in the 2nd half. Josh will have another 300+ yds passing, another 50+ yds rushing, and 3 total TD's in a game that's never really in doubt. 

8 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Jets 28 - Bills 17

upset of the season. Wilson goes off for four TDs and is then celebrates by spending the night with Allen's mom. Brandt asks Allen about the whole sordid affair next Tuesday and Allen blows his top, tearing down the movie posters and kicking his dog who is begging for food. Animal Rights campaigners see this and begin protesting Josh outside the stadium each Sunday. Josh is forced to go into therapy and begins a PR campaign that sees him rehoming injured wildlife. This distracts him from football study and his performances gradually revert to rookie Josh as the year goes on. 

I'll hang up and listen to your thoughts

:huh:...............................

giphy.gif

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.