Predict The Score! Bills vs. Jets, W9…

eball

7 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

It's pretty hard to lock down Diggs especially with the chemistry with Allen. Sauce is outstanding but still a rookie. Perhaps a better way to say it is can he contain him? Maybe like 6 catches for 80 yards and no TD. Diggs will be his stiffer test to date. I know there was no way the Bills could have moved up for Sauce. But dang how good would he have made the Bills this year and more? He looks like a very special lockdown corner. A rare and special player. 

Sincerely, Jalen Ramsey.      Sauce, Schmauce

I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, but the Jets Dline is gonna possibly eat Saffold's lunch and send someone around the right side every play. I hope we see some cool stuff from Dorsey cause I think we'll need to make long stuff outta short stuff.

On Defense I hope Mcd plays the Boss and we send some pressure with LB blitzes and plenty of Taron blitzing. Let/force Wilson to throw on those 3rd and longs. This is the week to try some 4-3.

I personally find more entertainment with Dodson and Bernard in the middle. Ya know they're gonna wanna run it.

Stuff em on 1st, sack for minus on 2nd, then pick it off on 3rd.

Edited by nosejob

32 minutes ago, Logic said:

I think the final score will be impacted by whether Milano, Edmunds, Poyer, or Miller -- or all of them -- miss the game.

The outcome, however, will be the same either way: a Buffalo Bills victory.

If most or all of the injured guys play, I predict a comfortable, spread-covering win by Buffalo. 31-13 Bills.

If most or all of the injured guys sit, I predict a closer-than-expected win by Buffalo, with the Jets covering the spread. 26-19 Bills.

if all FOUR of those guys are out on D, I think the Jets hang more than 19 on us.

3 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

if all FOUR of those guys are out on D, I think the Jets hang more than 19 on us.

That's totally fair.

Without Breece Hall and potentially without Corey Davis, and with Zach Wilson at QB, I'm still not so sure.

I just have a hard time seeing Wilson meaningfully move the ball against this defense, with or without the guys I listed. Their run game could definitely have success against a Dodsen-Bernard duo, though.

1 minute ago, Logic said:

That's totally fair.

Without Breece Hall and potentially without Corey Davis, and with Zach Wilson at QB, I'm still not so sure.

I just have a hard time seeing Wilson meaningfully move the ball against this defense, with or without the guys I listed. Their run game could definitely have success against a Dodsen-Bernard duo, though.

Vs. what? 49 waiving his arms and chasing all over the middle? He can't shed a block and it's gonna hurt us.....unless they send him on run blitzes. Then I like him much.

On 11/2/2022 at 4:24 AM, RobbRiddick said:

Jets 28 - Bills 17

upset of the season. Wilson goes off for four TDs and is then celebrates by spending the night with Allen's mom. Brandt asks Allen about the whole sordid affair next Tuesday and Allen blows his top, tearing down the movie posters and kicking his dog who is begging for food. Animal Rights campaigners see this and begin protesting Josh outside the stadium each Sunday. Josh is forced to go into therapy and begins a PR campaign that sees him rehoming injured wildlife. This distracts him from football study and his performances gradually revert to rookie Josh as the year goes on. 

I'll hang up and listen to your thoughts

On 11/2/2022 at 6:40 AM, Taro Nimbus said:

34-17 Jets

On 11/2/2022 at 7:55 AM, Yawning Frog said:

Last week's 2nd half clunker carries over to this week's game and the Jets easily cruise to their 6th win of the season Jets 23 Bills 14

On 11/2/2022 at 11:18 AM, Joe Ferguson said:

Allen went back to making stupid bone head decisions in the 2nd half of the Packers game. Will this carry over to the Jets game?

Jets coach Saleh has seen enough of Allen from last year so he may have some schemes that will confuse Allen and throw picks again.

So having said that, I say Jets will win a close one 28 - 26.

You're all dead to me

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27-13

On 11/2/2022 at 7:48 AM, Dablitzkrieg said:

I don't think the Jets fans are ready for this one.  Very underrated Hines trade in the ability to prevent spying Allen.

Bills 40

Jets 13

why won't they be ready? They have a full week of practice to get ready

• Like (+1) 1

Jets SOS isn't very impressive IMO. They beat Miami 40-17, but it was a 19-17 score in the 4Q. Jets faced the THIRD string QB in the Miami game. 

Got smoked by Baltimore, smoked by Cincy, beat by a crappy NE team. Barely beat CLEVELAND (1 point win), barely beat a bad Steelers team, barely beat a terrible Broncos team and beat the Pack about like we did. 

With Hall out, it's going to be really difficult for Wilson. 

Bills 37

Planes 19

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Miller and Russeau in particular are going to have to step up bigtime with our secondary hurting. Pressure Wilson and he will make mistakes.

Jets 24

Bills 3

Zach Wilson bounces back from a tough week and proceeds to play solid ball control football.  Even without Hall and his top receiver, The Jets are able to control the clock and slowly wear down our defense.  Josh continues his reckless second-half play against the Packers and throws a pick-6 in the 4th quarter.  The Diggs touchdown streak comes to a crashing end and the defense fails to record a single sack

8 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

You're all dead to me

Damn it!  I was too late.  Please let me be dead to you too!

• Dislike 1

57 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Jets 24

Bills 3

Zach Wilson bounces back from a tough week and proceeds to play solid ball control football.  Even without Hall and his top receiver, The Jets are able to control the clock and slowly wear down our defense.  Josh continues his reckless second-half play against the Packers and throws a pick-6 in the 4th quarter.  The Diggs touchdown streak comes to a crashing end and the defense fails to record a single sack

Damn it!  I was too late.  Please let me be dead to you too!

that 70s show GIF

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.