Jaire Alexander vs Diggs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird how all the agencies are reporting that diggs went after Zaire. pregame in the tunnel, but the nbc broadcast showed Zaire approaching diggs, before that, further up the tunnel. 

I thought the bills were foolish for engaging with this clown. He won, in a sense, because they bit. He was clearly in their heads. 

speaking of clowns, he sorta looks like sideshow bob. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I like a heated rivalry tbh. I was fired up when Diggs was, and I have no issue with Jaire yapping it up before the game. He's confident and was fired up and ready to play in a big game, good for him.  Sadly, he wasn't matched up on Diggs most of the night. Whatever we say about him personally, dude can ball and he brought some passion to his otherwise limp team. 

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Professional leagues absolutely could use some real rivalry animosity and hatred.  

That said, if you can’t take it and it escalates to on field b.s. ….well that’s exactly why these leagues have come down on showboating, trash talk, and celebrating - the TD dances they’ve now allowed

They don’t want it escalating to something embarrassing

This was Diggs’ TD dance:

Triple H Wrestling GIF by WWE

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

Diggs won the verbal contest and dominated on the field. Alexander seemed to be caught off guard by completely predictable questions after the game, or that was the best he could come up with - entertaining but cringe-worthy to see him struggle through the interview. 

But overall for both of them, there's this:

"Never get into an argument with the village idiot because people walking by won't be able to tell who the idiot is."

42 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

This has to go back to when Diggs played him twice a year in Minnesota, right? 

I don't think so. Diggs said he was surprised by it. Alexander just got sick of everyone saying how good the Bills receivers are wanted to bring them down a notch.

The trash talk clearly got in the heads of Diggs and Davis...a guy who never talks trash.

Coach needs to check both of them and remind them that they are professionals doing a job, and that you lose focus and composure when you engage in that garbage.

Just go out and let your play speak for itself 

16 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

The trash talk clearly got in the heads of Diggs and Davis...a guy who never talks trash.

Coach needs to check both of them and remind them that they are professionals doing a job, and that you lose focus and composure when you engage in that garbage.

I think their play does speak for itself. 

I'll agree that they have to maintain composure because your worried about penalties more than anything else but I'm not worried about Diggs or Davis not being locked in or focused they are killers. 

Edited by Pasaluki

46 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Did Davis play last night?

10 hours ago, Special K said:

Maybe Alexander should be more concerned with the fact that his coach came up with a game plan not to win the game, but to keep from getting completely blown out....reminded me of a Dick Jauron game plan......a losers mentality, IMO.

You are absolutely Correct in this assessment. When they interviewed lafluer on the sideline the only thing I could think was this guy has no clue about football.

• Like (+1) 1

Diggs is that guy. He might be the best WR in the game. Love the way Dorsey moves him around versus Dabol who would just leave him on the outside all day. He is going to have a better year than 2020 which is incredible to think about. He's such a Dog and a huge reason we are this good

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.