TNF- Ravens @ Bucs 10/27/22

T&C

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Momentum solidly on the Ravens side right now, they've been driving down the field past few possesions and stopping the Bucs when they've had the ball.

There is no momentum in this game.  It is just two bad teams scoring occasionally. 

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Just checking in here for the second half and I don’t know the rules. Is it ok if I want the Ravens to win even though they’re in the AFC? Is it ok to say I like watching Lamar without adding “but he’s not elite and will never win a Super Bowl?”

Fire away!

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Just checking in here for the second half and I don’t know the rules. Is it ok if I want the Ravens to win even though they’re in the AFC? Is it ok to say I like watching Lamar without adding “but he’s not elite and will never win a Super Bowl?”

I will always route for Brady to lose unless he is playing the Patriots.  

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Why wouldnt it be?  If you like a QB you like a QB.

How can you even live with yourself right now

• Haha (+1) 1

Who cares?  These teams are terrible. Root for either team or any player you want.  These two teams are garbage.  And their QB's are nothing to get excited about either.  

3 minutes ago, Bills2022 said:

There is no momentum in this game.  It is just two bad teams scoring occasionally. 

Ravens drove down into the redzone only to turn it over on downs, then stopped the Bucs offense, off the Punt they drove down and running out of time tried for a FG that was blocked. 2nd half Bucs started with the ball get stopped, Ravens drive down score a TD then stop the Bucs again.

They're not blowing the doors off them but they have the momentum.

• Like (+1) 1

Greg Roman doesn they enough credit for the Ravens offense.

It is as complex as a middle school team. It is no different on most plays then you'd see on any amateur school lot and they're called at good times. The Ravens suck at execution, quality, and often communication. 

This is on Jackson who often makes up for his lack of quality play as a QB, as a communicator and team leader. He and his whole team have execution issues. 

When Jackson has the ball in his hands there are few who can keep up or pace him. This has and will continue to hinder him from developing.

It is only by design that Jackson actually can play the position by limited calls and very basic, sandlot setups. Not having Andrews is definitely hurting. 

9 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

No it just means you like bad Qb play. :)

I mean I think he is a bad passer but I still love watching him play because athletically he is incredible. 😃

Edit: I dont think he is a bad passer.  Wrong word.  I think he is an average passer.  Mostly I think he is too slow on his decision process when the first read aint there.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.