Tom Brady, What's going on?

T&C

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

That division sucks so they have a good shot at the playoffs still. But man, they look terrible and Brady looks checked out. Feel bad for Bowles. Can’t be a lot of fun coaching that team and having to cater to Brady.

He's the thing Todd Bowles is part of the problem. He's a very good DC, but once you give him the HC gig he transforms into Toilet Bowls. 29-45 

• Agree 1

I WISH Tom Brady would retire. I don't want to have to think about him and his joyless cheating any more.

Then I remember he'll probably be just as visible as a TV guy for the next 10 years.

And then he'll probably go in to politics and end up President or something.

DANG IT.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Nelius said:

Yeah poor Android Brady is so torn up about it he was partying on Friday night at Kraft's wedding, in between screaming at his offensive lineman.

I completely agree that family is 100x more important yet botox Tom is the one that made the terrible decision. So now I'm allowed to point and laugh after two decades of having that stiff, unlikeable turd shoved in my face as the greatest ever. Of course it was a terrible decision. Further proof that Tom Brady is just an unlikeable, probably not very good dude.

I also just now realized how crazy it is that 81 year old professional vodka tester Robert Kraft just had a wedding. Bet there weren't any creepy conversations at that shindig.

Heard they ordered lots of pizza and gift registry was all off of Wayfair 

59 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

AB trolling Tommy is hilarious and also shows how shallow Tommy's "friendships" really are.

It's all about TB12 and his legacy, and all these guys he recruits are there to serve him and elevate him. Because at the end of the day, it is always and forever ALL BRADY!

Gronk retires because he is tried of hurting his back and doesn't want to be in a wheelchair when he's 45. Brady still is trying to get him to come back. For Gronk, who is totally happy and healthy? No, for TB12. 

When Malcom Butler was coached up for that Super Bowl, put in the exact right place and made that INT to win the SB vs Seattle? ALL BRADY!

When the perfect blitz was called and Matt Ryan was hit and fumbled and the defense recovered to set up the Patriots  offense for an easy score to draw closer in the ATL/NE SB? ALL BRADY!

When the Bucs won the SB because Mahomes was running for his life with a broken foot behind a patchwork OL and his WR dropped every other pass that he threw? ALL BRADY!

When the Bucs offense stinks and the QB misses easy throws, is afraid to get hit, and is 1 game ahead of the Panthers, who just steamrolled them? All, oh wait, that's is everyone else's fault!

When it comes to AB, it just goes to show: Brady will do absolutely ANYTHING and associate himself with anyone to win. He even brought that headcase into his home and around his family. 

I think Tommy is one of those people who don't get life. Giselle played the mom role and the wife role I bet, basically taking care of everything so Tommy could live in his fantasy world of the NFL and give zero thought or care to anyone or anything else. 

I find it odd that you use the terrible behavior of somebody who is legitimately mentally ill as weird proof that somebody else sucks. 

The issue is AB is a bad human. Full stop. 

• Agree 3

On 10/21/2022 at 9:48 AM, May Day 10 said:

Brady overstayed his career by a season (probably 2).  Could have/should have rode off after his TB Superbowl.  

He is looking really old and tired now, and whatever plastic surgery he has had done is making him look like a characture.

I wonder if he can do the front office thing and channel that competitive energy into that.  Not sure it would work out though as he might be too demanding of the players.

Brady was AT WORST, the 2nd best QB in football last year at age 44.

brady.thumb.jpg.7d91f7ce361c3821d504e909efa27d14.jpg

3 hours ago, Mango said:

I find it odd that you use the terrible behavior of somebody who is legitimately mentally ill as weird proof that somebody else sucks. 

The issue is AB is a bad human. Full stop. 

When it comes to Tom Brady don't expect logic from me. 

AB is a ****head, that's for sure. But Tommy also knew that before and still brought him into his house (not for AB) but because Tommy wanted another title and would sell his soul to get it. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

AB trolling Tommy is hilarious and also shows how shallow Tommy's "friendships" really are.

It's all about TB12 and his legacy, and all these guys he recruits are there to serve him and elevate him. Because at the end of the day, it is always and forever ALL BRADY!

Gronk retires because he is tried of hurting his back and doesn't want to be in a wheelchair when he's 45. Brady still is trying to get him to come back. For Gronk, who is totally happy and healthy? No, for TB12. 

When Malcom Butler was coached up for that Super Bowl, put in the exact right place and made that INT to win the SB vs Seattle? ALL BRADY!

When the perfect blitz was called and Matt Ryan was hit and fumbled and the defense recovered to set up the Patriots  offense for an easy score to draw closer in the ATL/NE SB? ALL BRADY!

When the Bucs won the SB because Mahomes was running for his life with a broken foot behind a patchwork OL and his WR dropped every other pass that he threw? ALL BRADY!

When the Bucs offense stinks and the QB misses easy throws, is afraid to get hit, and is 1 game ahead of the Panthers, who just steamrolled them? All, oh wait, that's is everyone else's fault!

When it comes to AB, it just goes to show: Brady will do absolutely ANYTHING and associate himself with anyone to win. He even brought that headcase into his home and around his family. 

I think Tommy is one of those people who don't get life. Giselle played the mom role and the wife role I bet, basically taking care of everything so Tommy could live in his fantasy world of the NFL and give zero thought or care to anyone or anything else. 

Lots of unproven assumptions here.

• Like (+1) 1

Brady is finally starting to look like a 45 year old playing QB, but overall he's not the sole reason the Bucs are struggling and it looks like Todd Bowles is in over his head as well.

I haven't seen any rumblings yet but I would be surprised if Brady tries to force his way out of TB in the next week before the trade deadline, 49ers need a QB in the worse way after going all in for McCaffrey. But then again the NFCS is really bad and Brady's easiest path back to the playoffs might be to just stay put and try and get to 8 or 9 wins which might be all that's needed to get in as the division winner.

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

Brady is finally starting to look like a 45 year old playing QB, but overall he's not the sole reason the Bucs are struggling and it looks like Todd Bowles is in over his head as well.

I haven't seen any rumblings yet but I would be surprised if Brady tries to force his way out of TB in the next week before the trade deadline, 49ers need a QB in the worse way after going all in for McCaffrey. But then again the NFCS is really bad and Brady's easiest path back to the playoffs might be to just stay put and try and get to 8 or 9 wins which might be all that's needed to get in as the division winner.

I have to wonder if he's trying to out do Blanda... that dude was an iron man without all of the wussy stuff nowadays.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Blanda

On 10/23/2022 at 4:07 PM, Billznut said:

Brady’s struggles on the football field this season are solely because he is 45 and his arm is spent (as it should be at his age) and also because he’s missing tons of starters on the OL and he doesn’t have the usual time to throw he’s been afforded his entire career. 

He also skipped a great deal of training camp and practices for personal reasons.

20 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

In the pic he is curled up into a fetal position , and that why i suggested he really might be on the edge.
But i should be careful about making fun of a human being suffering internally.

on the other hand it's crying sissy pants Tom Brady. and i would just as well hip check him into the weeds honestly

Since he made fun of opposing players regularly why be careful.

On 10/20/2022 at 5:54 PM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

watch the bucs lose to the panthers sunday (doubtful but the bucs don't seem to be a very good team right now) then the ***** will really hit the fan.

I really appreciate how well this take has aged. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.