Bills vs Eagles. Who is #1?

unbillievable

Don’t flame me too bad but Phillys roster is just as talented if not more than buffalo. Their O line is amazing when Lane Johnson and Kelce are healthy. 3 shifty quick running backs. Solid duo of receivers and goeddert at tight end.  And they do have the best corner tandem in the league. Slay has to be cb1 in the league so far. 
They would be the one team I would not want to face right now. Allen and Buffalo can definitely beat them, hurts still has question marks and I’m not a fan of that coach or their playcalling. Reminds me of McDermott’s first couple years when he didn’t trust the offense to execute anything consistently and coached really conservative. 
I think Buffalo finishes better than them but I’m just basing that off health. I don’t see anyway Philly stays healthy enough to win 13+ games. If pieces start dropping hurts probably isn’t carrying them the way Allen can. 

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Eagles beat the Lions (1-4) by 3 points.

Eagles beat the Vikings (5-1). Solid win against strongest opponent IMO thus far.

Eagles beat the Commanders (2-4)

Eagles beat the Jags (2-4) by 8 points.

Eagles beat the Cards (2-4) by 3 points. 

Eagles beat Cowboys (4-2) with a back up QB.

Outside of being undefeated I don't see how you'd consider the Eagles the better team.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Eagles beat the Vikings (5-1). Solid win against strongest opponent IMO thus far.

Outside of being undefeated I don't see how you'd consider the Eagles the better team.

Yuuuup.

Play a few more decent teams then we can talk.  Great talent no doubt. 

• Like (+1) 1

Eagles have benefited greatly from an easy schedule. I don't even think they are in the top 4. The toughest team they've played is the Vikings. I think Buffalo would win convincingly. They are a well-rounded team, I'll give them that and I am very impressed with the progress of Hurts, but have they really faced a true offensive juggernaut yet? I don't think they have the fire-power to win in a real shoot out with someone like the Bills or Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Bills would be favored by 7+ vs Eagles at a neutral site

Agree. The only area of the field I give them a head to head advantage is their Dline v our Oline. Their big advantage against most teams is their roadgrading oline taking over games and against the 2020 Bills that would concern you.... but nobody has pushed our Dline around this year even in games where we had PS guys taking a large share of snaps at DT. 

I don't think they could score with us. It'd be something like 30-17 Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I can’t believe they’re using the fact that the Eagles have not lost the game yet as being the best team in the NFL look at the strength of schedule of the teams that they have played Josh Allen has literally not finished two of those games because they were blowing teams out so badly and I question that the Eagles have the better roster the bills roster is just as good in my opinion

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Exactly.

An Allen led team is going to blow A Hurts led team off the field 8 out of 10 games. The Bills defense will give the Eagles offense fits.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I can’t believe they’re using the fact that the Eagles have not lost the game yet as being the best team in the NFL look at the strength of schedule of the teams that they have played Josh Allen has literally not finished two of those games because they were blowing teams out so badly and I question that the Eagles have the better roster the bills roster is just as good in my opinion

I think the Eagles roster is weaker than the Bills roster. It is good, don't get me wrong, top 5 or 6 in the league, but other than quality and depth on the OL and better RBs I'm struggling to think of where they are stronger than the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.