Activist stopped by Bobby Wagner - Rams, files police report citing Assault

Just Jack

30 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Wow. You are just amazing. I am speechless. Have nothing to reply to this nonsense.  Never did i get political , but i guess you had to come up with to talk about and make yourself feel superior. 

Apparently I am 0-2 on jokes. 🤷‍♂️

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, The Wiz said:

The cause that he was involved in that is part of a current trial where his group is being accused of stealing pigs from a factory farm. 

Not sure how that really helps his cause.   I think there are more bacon eaters in the world than vegans.

Not disputing that.  Just saying he wants the added attention.  Not saying it's smart of him to do so.  That's why he pulled the stunt in the first place, in his own words.

On 10/6/2022 at 8:23 AM, Albany,n.y. said:

The "protestor" was in the process of criminal trespassing .  When someone is committing a crime you should have the right to stop the criminal by non deadly force if you can. Since I don't know the law I used the word should, but IMO you must be allowed to stop a crime with non deadly force and not be liable for any injury to the criminal if you are physically able to do so.

I saw Paul Cambria (local celeb attorney) on WGRZ, and he said essentially this.

Soy Latte Animal Rights Activist is likely complaining that Wagner used excessive force.

7 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Only in America, can a complete clown file a suit to counter his own criminal actions!

Too bad Wagner didn’t knock him the ***** out!

Your first sentence is true on so many counts.

Too bad they didn't have to scrape his carcass off the field.,

8 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Only in America, can a complete clown file a suit to counter his own criminal actions!

Too bad Wagner didn’t knock him the ***** out!

My only hope is that they run up one helluva legal bill, and he gets stuck paying for both sides after this gets laughed out of court. 

What’s next? I broke into your house and hurt my knee when I tripped over the ottoman you left out of place? 

2 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

Wish Wagner would have cracked the guys skull.

OK, there even I draw the line, but a firm lesson should be there for all to see. 

On 10/6/2022 at 6:23 PM, BigDingus said:

Yes, there are times when an obviously stupid lawsuit pans out, but this guy has absolutely no chance.

Aside from being in the act of breaking the law as it is, he also snuck a cannister of unknown gas into the stadium, then proceeded to unleash it inside... exposing players & fans alike to something potentially dangerous.

Wagner can easily say he didn't know what chemicals were being sprayed everywhere & feared for his safety. Releasing an unknown gas into the air, running past players & security while doing so, could easily be considered as a potential threat.

Hopefully it never comes to Wagner having to defend himself to that degree but this is absolutely true.

We know it was just a smoke bomb now, but what if it wasn’t? Some crazy guy running on the field towards players, staff, and fans, sets off some flaming canister of gas. Wagner could have pulled a Myles Garrett helmet smash on the guy and just said he was trying to protect himself everyone in harms way. Would be an easy self defense case.

Thinking about how much money this could end up costing the so called “activist”, he could have just saved himself the time and donated that towards his cause.

• Agree 1

On 10/6/2022 at 6:16 AM, Just Jack said:

My wife, a lawyer, said good luck with that, referring to the fan that ran onto the field, 

Reading the commentary of the protester and his group, these people are entirely narcissistic. They literally think the world revolves around them. They actually said their cause is more important than a sporting eventand thus he shouldnt be tackled.

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Truly any judge that gives a guy standing in court is insane. The guy was clearly and with full knowledge breaking the law and trying to cause distress to others, being slammed to the ground is a likely outcome. If Wagner starting wailing on him after I would still be on Wagner's side but I could at least see an argument. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.