Singletary was close to fumbling with seconds remaining

Einstein

1 hour ago, ArtVandalay said:

Hey there Billy Bob, obviously we are talking about this 5'7" squirt in terms of an NFL running back, not a 51 year old going to get his Metamucil at the pharmacy.  

Go to bed. 

Id love to see dingleberry hit you right at the line of scrimmage. See your panties fall off. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Christ, he's got two hands on the ball too.

Dingleberry is small, weak, unathletic. We already drafted his replacement in Cook.  Can't wait to see him go and run someone with athleticism back there. 

The RB position in this offense has such insane potential for production it's ridiculous watching that get wasted and yardage left on the field. Need someone that can break it to the house. 

Hoping Cook is ready to contribute after the bye. 

This IS humor right ?
Oh wait , you are still interviewing for latex salesperson with your pants down to your knees. So yes pure Humor.

Thanks for that Art :)

what a great episode btw

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

I'm quick. Just ask my wife (much to her displeasure). 

and this is why Our Forum lives on as legend 😉
 Wonderful Folks having fun regardless !

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I agree. But for me it’s more about the franchise than any particular player. I find myself watching the games just waiting for something to go wrong. Almost daring myself not to look….but sadly I cannot turn away. I’m thinking it’ll take a championship to release me from that curse. 

Somehow last year I came to believe . Last week was perfect example.
 Even Dolphins game i stuck it out thinking "Bills can do this "
No longer do I expect to fail , and epically . I see 110% effort from them all on the field and likely off.
 Its great to have been a fan so long and be around today for the Josh Allen years !

Go Bills

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

I bet most people hadnt!

100% correct.

People post “negative” stuff all the time and don’t get piled on.

The odd part is that if someone actually looked through my posting history, the majority of it (more than half) are positive threads and posts. 

They just pay attention to the negative ones.

Im a fairly balanced poster.

Also true.

Ive never been good at reading a room, or emotions, or sarcasm.

The reason people are piling on you is because of your history of dumb threads and posts.  You think you are being clever, but you are very annoying.   Not trying ro be rude, but sometimes the truth hurts.

Edited by Dablitzkrieg
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Einstein said:

Never saw this angle before. Watch how close Singletary to blowing the game here. Time for a RB upgrade!

Funny cuz the DBs were screaming at tackler for not letting him score.  So what story they going with now?

4 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Ive never been good at reading a room, or emotions, or sarcasm.

My wife would say you are on the spectrum. 

20 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Lot's of unnecessary hate.  Choose love. 

What does the OP have to do with hate?  Y'all are so quick to throw that crap around.

I think what we see in the video is that Singletary needs to protect the ball better - something McD is always preaching.

Singletary needs to smother that ball with both arms when he's being converged on by defenders who are practiced at punching balls from RBs.

He's leaving an open target for someone's fist.

For all Josh's greatness, he tends to be a bit careless at times too when scrambling.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.