mead107

20 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Damn, nearly missed it this week.

Steelers 17

Bills 10

19 hours ago, Virgil said:

Steelers 41

Bills 6

With Poyer out again, Tomlin tells the rookie to push the ball deep center and repeatedly takes advantage of our safety communication issues.  The Steelers defense shows up big and Josh has a very 2021 Jags type of performance.  Lack of reps with Shakir leads to at least one Josh interception and the Bills fail to find the endzone.  On the Bills one promising drive, led by multiple passes from Josh to Davis, Davis tweaks his ankle, and the Bills never find the redzone again.  Bills are at 3-2 heading into a KC to really kill the season mood at .500 heading into the bye week

13 hours ago, Taro Nimbus said:

27-17 Steelers

You're all dead to me

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Johnnyp566 said:

Bills 26 Steelers 17. Think this will be a bit closer than people think. 

This sums up my feelings as well.  Lots of Bills fans think we are going to POUND them...we aren't.

Will be a tough game but we are the better team; we'll win, but not in a blowout.

I'll say Bills 24, Steelers 13

• Like (+1) 1

The great mystery of are the Bills consistently able to win close games won't be any clearer after this week. I'm thinking even with all the injuries, the Bills owe them a little payback for last years opener. That and it's Josh Allen vs, Pickit. 

Bills 37

Steelers 13

Edited by without a drought
cut and paste error
  • Like (+1) 3

On 10/4/2022 at 7:14 AM, Ray Stonada said:

Honestly? Buffalo 39, Pittsburgh 9.

We roll. Running game gets back on track. Josh efficient. Diggs and Shakir produce in the absence of anyone else! Von gets 3 sacks.

On 10/4/2022 at 7:59 AM, Freddie's Dead said:

Beews 38 Squeelers 3

On 10/4/2022 at 8:06 AM, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Bills 38

Pitt 9

Mcd makes rookie Qbs look bad.. I am just wondering if Tomlin will let Kenny play it out or if we will eventually get a chance to see Mitch. 

On 10/4/2022 at 9:39 AM, Beast said:

Bills 34

Steelers 0

On 10/5/2022 at 10:04 AM, Process said:

38-7

Congratulations to Freddie's dead, nailed it perfectly 38-3.

Lots of folks were close this week;  I referenced some of the close ones.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/8/2022 at 12:35 PM, Nextmanup said:

This sums up my feelings as well.  Lots of Bills fans think we are going to POUND them...we aren't.

Will be a tough game but we are the better team; we'll win, but not in a blowout.

I'll say Bills 24, Steelers 13

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/4/2022 at 8:01 AM, eball said:

This is the sort of game you go into (as a fan) thinking it should and will be a blowout.  The wild card here is Mike Tomlin.  He’s a very good coach.  His team is hurting.  He will pump up the 14-point underdog angle all week and call upon their manhood.  I expect them to come out very aggressively in this game and give the Bills all they’ve got as they try to salvage their season.

Bills 42

Stillers 10

19 and 1, BABY!!!

Well, we beat them by 35 rather than 32…but I’m pretty pleased with this prediction. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.