Patriots and Jets this Weekend - Hope They Lose.

BillsfaninSB

Nope - want them to win

And when Miami plays the Chargers - if all goes well with us - will be rooting for Miami 

All serious AFC competition you should be rooting to lose.  

The Jets and Patriots are not serious competition AND I'd like for them to not have top 10 picks.  

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 9

FYI - gun to head pick which WR duo I'd want for next 3 years Hill/Waddle or Wilson/Moore I'm taking Wilson and Moore.  

Obviously being as unbiased as possible I'd take Diggs/Davis....just saying between the Dolphins duo and the Jets lol.  

Wilson is freaking ridiculous.  Look at it like this - he's making Flacco look good.    

Any takers on the Meyers/Algohlor duo?  

• Haha (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I may regret it down the road but I’m ready for the Jets and Patriots to lose this weekend.  Do not want those teams to get any traction.  Bengals are 0-2 and the Ravens and Bengals will likely pick each other off. 

Am I wrong?

Why would you even consider being wrong? Of course we want them to lose

44 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I may regret it down the road but I’m ready for the Jets and Patriots to lose this weekend.  Do not want those teams to get any traction.  Bengals are 0-2 and the Ravens and Bengals will likely pick each other off. 

Am I wrong?

I don’t know. I would like to see the jests not pick in the top five for once…. A few Ws might do that…

Am I tempting fate? Maybe it’s best to see the jests coach get fired and seee them start over?

1 minute ago, billybrew1 said:

I don’t know. I would like to see the jests not pick in the top five for once…. A few Ws might do that…

Am I tempting fate? Maybe it’s best to see the jests coach get fired and seee them start over?

The longer Saleh is there the better. I don’t know what anybody sees in that dude. 

• Agree 2

58 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

FYI - gun to head pick which WR duo I'd want for next 3 years Hill/Waddle or Wilson/Moore I'm taking Wilson and Moore.  

Hill/Waddle and it's not even close.  Especially in a three year time frame as Hill should still have his speed intact.  

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, eball said:

I’m going with Cinci for a couple of my survivor picks, so no, I don’t agree.

After watching the first two weeks of NFL football only the Chiefs, and perhaps the Chargers, concern me in the AFC.

Cannot wait for our matchup against the Chiefs.  That will be the real measuring stick for how dominant we really are.

If He Dies Ivan Drago GIF

The worst fate for a team hoping to improve is to go 8-8 every year.  Drafting mid first its almost impossible to find a franchise QB.. Thats how the Bills avoided playoffs for 20 years.  With that I say, here is to decades of 8-8 seasons to our AFC east rivals!  LFG BUFFALO!

25 minutes ago, eball said:

I’m going with Cinci for a couple of my survivor picks, so no, I don’t agree.

After watching the first two weeks of NFL football only the Chiefs, and perhaps the Chargers, concern me in the AFC.

Its a long season so teams can improve.  I try and temper my expectations in the beginning of every season, but I agree at this point with you’re assessment e-man.  The Ravens, Denver, and Cincy have just been a complete let down from what I expected would happen.

As to the Pats and Jets this weekend, my only overarching thought is please both teams finish 6-11 to 8-9.  No high draft pick, and no playoffs.  Stay in purgatory forever.  For the Pats fans, it will be humiliating, and for the Jets, it would be a step up for them.  I don’t mind Jets fans.  I just am annoyed by Jets trolls on this board pretending to be Bills fans.

LIKELY!

If Chubb stays in bounds, that spread is 7+! (I’m taking Cinci in a dual survival pool)

if the Ravens don’t totally collapse like a House of Cards, so is that one!

Before the season, I said those two would fight for last place in the AFC-E. I don’t think Mac Jones is higher rated than the middle of the NFL QB.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.