Patriots and Jets this Weekend - Hope They Lose.

BillsfaninSB

I think the Ravens will beat the Pats. They are a better team and they have to be pissed about last week. The Bengals are backed into a corner. They go 0-3 then their season is toast. I think the Bengals will win but I wouldn't be shocked if the Jets win this one either. The Jets have some players on offense now just no QB. Their D doesn't look good right now. Its early but Garrett Wilson is looking like a real good pick for them. He looks like he will be a true #1 receiver. To bad he has grandpa Joe or milf man throwing him the ball.

Edited by Greg S
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I think the Ravens will beat the Pats. They are a better team and they have to be pissed about last week. The Bengals are backed into a corner. They go 0-3 then their season is toast. I think the Bengals will win but I wouldn't be shocked if the Jets win this one either. The Jets have some players on offense now just no QB. Their D doesn't look good right now. Its early but Garrett Wilson is looking like a real good pick for them. He looks like he will be a true #1 receiver. To bad he has grandpa Joe or milf man throwing him the ball.

The Jets have a poor offensive line and will be lucky to win 4 games. Their front office is as screwy as ours used to be.

7 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

The Jets have a poor offensive line and will be lucky to win 4 games. Their front office is as screwy as ours used to be.

Unfortunately they do have good RB's and WR's. The OL is a problem and the QB is a ?. I doubt they are a factor this year but they really aren't that far off from competing for a WC. Maybe next season. Obviously that depends on Wilson taking the next step as well as improving the OL. They do have some pieces in place to be a good team. I wouldn't be surprised if they give the Bills a tough game at MetLife. It will be their Super Bowl.

15 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Doesn't matter...I don't see either of those teams with more than 7 wins.

Only team in this division to care much about is Miami; they are easily going to be our stiffest competition this year

New England is just starting to get lost in the wilderness, and that franchise may stay there for a LONG time to come, especially if this leads to the end of the BB era.

Jets are not worth discussing.

Every Pats fan in the world keeps saying "we dominated for 20 years."  This is a myth that needs to be cleared up.

They had 2 separate dynasties and a decade in the middle where they couldn't close.  Pretty amazing - but not a "20 year run."

And it was 17 years in terms of being one of the top teams.

Hope that I was able to clear this up for everyone.  Spread the word.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Pete said:

The worst fate for a team hoping to improve is to go 8-8 every year.  Drafting mid first its almost impossible to find a franchise QB.. Thats how the Bills avoided playoffs for 20 years.  With that I say, here is to decades of 8-8 seasons to our AFC east rivals!  LFG BUFFALO!

Actually the worst fate for a team is to draft a QB high and then have him suck. Cardinals the only team I can recall that went back to back QB in the first round to correct their prior mistake.

Bills drafted Allen after making the playoffs the season before. Agree its probably easier to have a terrible season and draft a QB high, but that's not the only way to do it. 

I agree with those who think it’s better for the Ravens and Bengals to lose this weekend. Absolutely.  Those AFC North teams will be in the playoff mix at the end. We want them to have lower seeds. I don’t see NE and NYJ being threats to make the playoffs after 17 weeks.  But i’ll take Cinci beating Miami in week 4. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.