Jump to content

Capitol One The Match (Allen Tattoo)


Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Screw the signature! I think you need to arrange to have Josh Allen actually tattoo his signature underneath the bills tattoo. If he signs it, it’ll just wash off.
 

Let’s get a social media campaign going for this Bills mafia! 😂
 

Basically the same thing as this is I'm guessing the plan.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mahomes and Buffalo Bills QB Josh Allen will team up to take on Tom Brady of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers on Wednesday at Wynn Las Vegas. The 12-hole, match-play event for charity begins at 5:30 p.m. Central Time on TNT.

 

According to WynnBet Sportsbook, Brady and Rodgers are heavily favored to beat Mahomes and Allen. This is hardly a surprise considering that Rodgers has the best handicap of any player in this group by far.

While Brady's handicap ranks slightly lower than that of Mahomes, they are still ranked closely together while Allen lags behind the field.


Player    Handicap
Aaron Rodgers    4.6
Patrick Mahomes    7.7
Tom Brady    8.1
Josh Allen    9.0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, TheNorwoodStrangler said:

Has anyone here ever been to "The Match" before? I have tickets and wanted to know if you actually get to meet the players? I can't find anything online and really want Allen to sign my calf under my Bills tat so I can get his autograph tattooed. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

IMG_20220529_154104354_HDR~5.jpg

 

I was going to reply to this and then saw OP's screen name. Is this on your leg or just an extra limb you have hanging around the house?

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, TheNorwoodStrangler said:

Has anyone here ever been to "The Match" before? I have tickets and wanted to know if you actually get to meet the players? I can't find anything online and really want Allen to sign my calf under my Bills tat so I can get his autograph tattooed. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

 

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Screw the signature! I think you need to arrange to have Josh Allen actually tattoo his signature underneath the bills tattoo. If he signs it, it’ll just wash off.

 

See bolded.

 

I think a better plan is to have him sign a piece of paper. Give it to the tattoo artist and say, "Copy that."

 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, NewEra said:

One of my closest friends is Josh’s caddy for the Match. I asked him, he said he wasn’t sure. He said that they usually have a short session for a few pics but no one has told him what’s going on for this round. If he hears anything, I’ll let you know

How did your friend get to be Josh's caddy?

Edited by stevewin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.jpeg.328376c00a034dabde4aed0745df5936.jpeg
 

53 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

 

 

See bolded.

 

I think a better plan is to have him sign a piece of paper. Give it to the tattoo artist and say, "Copy that."

 

oops, I missed that part!

 

id still like to see Josh allen do the actual tattoo himself , though😂

Edited by BillsFan4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ALF said:

Mahomes and Buffalo Bills QB Josh Allen will team up to take on Tom Brady of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Aaron Rodgers of the Green Bay Packers on Wednesday at Wynn Las Vegas. The 12-hole, match-play event for charity begins at 5:30 p.m. Central Time on TNT.

 

According to WynnBet Sportsbook, Brady and Rodgers are heavily favored to beat Mahomes and Allen. This is hardly a surprise considering that Rodgers has the best handicap of any player in this group by far.

While Brady's handicap ranks slightly lower than that of Mahomes, they are still ranked closely together while Allen lags behind the field.


Player    Handicap
Aaron Rodgers    4.6
Patrick Mahomes    7.7
Tom Brady    8.1
Josh Allen    9.0

On any givin Wednesday night!!  JA17 will over achieve.  Kermit & JA17 steal this one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

That's just so crazy that it might work...🤔

 

Sorry - I forgot to preface my idea with, "Hear me out." 😉

 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

How did your friend get to be Josh's caddy?

He’s a caddie at the Wynn.  His boss told him 2 weeks ago he’d be josh’a caddie 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I have a decal/sticker of this on my car and have had random people give me thumbs up and smack the back window. 

 

Recently one of my brothers friends asked me why I have a ***** buffalo on my window and had to show him the video. 

 

Apparently only the nutjobs know Allen's bad buffalo drawing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

I met Josh Allen at the American Century golf tournament in Lake Tahoe. If he notices a Bills fan watching on the fairway he will come over to say hello. If you are able to get close to the fairways you would have a good chance to meet him  

 

I’m sure Josh would come over if he saw Bills gear. The tattoo would certainly do it, but it’s unlikely to be seen on your calf. That is why I always recommend the forehead tattoo for Bills fans. You are more likely to get noticed. 

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, WhoTom said:

 

 

See bolded.

 

I think a better plan is to have him sign a piece of paper. Give it to the tattoo artist and say, "Copy that."

 

 

And here comes logic and common sense ruining all the fun!

 

All kidding aside this is obviously the better option. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Augie said:

 

I’m sure Josh would come over if he saw Bills gear. The tattoo would certainly do it, but it’s unlikely to be seen on your calf. That is why I always recommend the forehead tattoo for Bills fans. You are more likely to get noticed. 

Face tattoos guarantee success in general 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...