Breaking: Von Miller to bills, 6 year , 120 million

BillsMafi$

Great googily moogily!! Earlier today I was starting to actually believe they were gonna sign Chandler Jones based on the roster moves they were making. And then as usual, some team comes out of left field and scoops him up. Had no idea all the space clearing was for Miller. Dang. That's big time. 

Dude still plays at a high level, he won't have to take a huge percentage of the snaps and he's an absolute beast in the playoffs and big games. 6 years, wow. 

• Like (+1) 4

26 minutes ago, Logic said:

For those whining about his age:

He’s the same age as Chandler Jones and Khalil Mack, who all of you seemed to want.

I’ll be damned you’re right, not much older then Aaron Donald too! Ok I’m liking this more and more. My son lost his mind when I told him!!!! That was fun 😂

• Like (+1) 3

$120 million for 6 years?! 

Better not be much of it guaranteed...

Edit: I'm definitely excited, it's not MY money they're spending, but wow... doubtful any other team offered him anywhere close to that, so no wonder he chose the Bills. Isn't this more than we paid for Mario Williams in his prime?

Edited by BigDingus
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Sry if this us stupid question, but does he fit our defense? I know nothing about it, but we play 4-3 and as far as I know he used to play 3-4 OLB.

Anyway I trust Beane and McD on this one :)

I'm assuming he'll go to DE

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.