2022 Free Agency - Around the NFL Thread

Draconator

I hope people are noticing the big money name players are getting and not crying why the bills are not giving it

We have a almost fully set roster

Free agents very seldom end up being as good for the team they sign with then the team that drafted them (I think)

I said all along I dont expect big splashes for these very reasons

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Honestly the idea of JC Jackson coming here was some weird Twilight Zone *****, and only made since as a way to stick it to NE.

Yeah, he was chasing the money no matter where it led him. Got his money and landed with an up and coming franchise in the process. Good for him. He's better in man coverage than zone, IMO, and probably better fits their D anyway. Chargers are loading up while they still have Herbert on that rookie deal and are trying to cash in now.

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Good for him since he is from Miami.

Good for us for I think he is a QB who can win more games than Tua but not good enough to be competition.

Considering they nearly made the playoffs, winning more games than Tua makes them competition.

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Now there is debate on who killed the Trade.  Albight says different package and it is Watson that said No, not the Texans

If McFadden is right & the Jets really made that offer, it says A LOT about what the Jets really think about Zach Wilson.  That's Drew Lock territory as the least valuable part of the offer.  

21 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Chargers are winning the offseason and that defence has play makers on all levels,  Bills have few if any players on defence  AFC is going to real tough to make it to Super Bowl.  Those 13 secs are starting to get me pissed off again

Edited by Niagara Dude
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.