The World is Ending 2/22/22

EmotionallyUnstable

On 2/5/2022 at 1:14 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I still fondly remember David J. Smith from Waxahachie Texas, a Bible thumping fundie predicting the end of the world with the Y2K reset.  A month before the event, he was still hawking one year and multi year subscriptions to his organization's magazine. 🤨

If you want to play prophet you mine as well make a profit.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/3/2022 at 8:54 PM, DrW said:

Should be 2:22 AM. For most of the world 2:22 PM is 14:22.

Congratulations!!!!!   :thumbsup:    You have proven that the world cannot end on February 22, 2022 or even February 22, 2222 because time never lines up ...

2:22 AM is actually 02:22 using the 24 hour clock

2:22 PM is actually 14:22 using the 24 hour clock

22:22 on the 24 hour clock is 10:22 PM using the 12 hour clock

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/15/2022 at 8:35 PM, Poleshifter said:

2/22/22

Pluto return—the planetary shift that has historically brought great change to countries is hitting the US for the first time ever

Struck me always as too similar to Goofy.  Plus Disney seemed too 'white bread'.  Needed more anarchy like the Warner Bros. cartoons brought.

1 hour ago, Talley56 said:

Well, it's quarter after 10 in the morning and I'm still here.  I believe some parts of the world have already moved on to Wednesday.  We might just survive this.  Maybe I'll keep an eye out at around 2:22 this afternoon.

GMT?  AST?  EST?!  What gives any time zone the 'zonist' imperialism to claim their zone is the 'chosen zone'?! 🤔

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Talley56 said:

Well, it's quarter after 10 in the morning and I'm still here.  I believe some parts of the world have already moved on to Wednesday.  We might just survive this.  Maybe I'll keep an eye out at around 2:22 this afternoon.

Don't worry, It's not going to happen at 2:22 pm either.   That's 14:22 on the 24 hour clock. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.