NFC Championship Game: 49ers @ Rams

Simon

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

He wins?  That defense and running game have nothing to do with it or maybe the offensive system itself?  Or maybe players like Kittle taking jump balls with no defenders around him?

45 - 18 as a starter/  None of that has to do with him?  Come on and be rational.  A good QB will have receivers that make him look good.  You are looking at one game but not the totality of his career.   

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

And somehow the Niners would have kept it to a 1 point game in the 4th qrtr.

And we know how one score games have gone this year. Ugh. Swamy would’ve finally got his wish for a Bills vs 49ers Super Bowl.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Nitro said:

45 - 18 as a starter/  None of that has to do with him?  Come on and be rational.  A good QB will have receivers that make him look good.  You are looking at one game but not the totality of his career.   

I've watched him play in a lot of games lol.  You think this is the only game I have watched?

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

So do you think if we had Garoppolo instead of Allen we would be in the Super Bowl right now?

Jimmy G in our offense would like if every team he dumped it off to Deebo, he runs straight into a defender or falls forward for a yard. 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

So do you think if we had Garoppolo instead of Allen we would be in the Super Bowl right now?

Nope, we would really suck it. But if we had Bosa we would be.

my point is he fits their game plan and executes it at a high level. Just like a poor version of Brady, Brady was not that great but he was smart to work the systems he was in.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Nope, we would really suck it. But if we had Bosa we would be.

my point is he fits their game plan and executes it at a high level. Just like a poor version of Brady, Brady was not that great but he was smart to work the systems he was in.

So he is Tom Brady now?  Wow.  I cant even talk to you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.