Josh Allen Rookie card sold for $264, 000, value is now at $312,000

HOUSE

1 hour ago, MarkyMannn said:

So my son had a rookie card for Dominic Hasek.  Took it to the arena and had it autographed. Later found out than ruined the value of it. I guess the issue was there was no way to validate it being his actual signature upon resale

You can send it to an authentication house.  They send you a certificate and the card ends up having more value.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I want to sell my house to buy this card.  Then I will be famous for being the idiot who sold his house for a card.  All publicity is good publicity right?

Maybe with some chop sticks you can make a VERY tiny little house of it, but keep it well wrapped. 

Remember, you need to keep it well wrapped. That may save you more than the stupid card. If…..you know what I mean. 

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

You can send it to an authentication house.  They send you a certificate and the card ends up having more value.

Dear authentication house:

Thank you for the certificate confirming my card's worth.  I do believe you forgot to return the card, however...🙁

That kind of money on a card made a few years ago is ridiculous.

I can see spending that kind of money on some nearly non-existent historical gem from 1905 or something...

But a Josh Allen rookie?  For that money? 

This is apparently still the most expensive card of all time, at $5.2 million.

honus-card.jpg

$5.2 million for this too?!

mickey-mantle-rookie-card.jpg

Edited by Nextmanup

On 1/28/2022 at 9:27 AM, Greg S said:

That's great. Everyone knew Allen was good but I think Sunday opened everyone's eyes to how great he can be. I bet his jersey will be one of the top selling jersey's going forward.

It was the leagues best seller going into this past season already. Kid is a stud. So thankful I get to watch him through my 30s

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.