Allen declines invitation to play in Pro Bowl

Process

12 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

The free trip to Hawaii (or wherever TF it is these days, I stopped caring), extra little bonus $$$, and getting to hang out with fellow superstar players for a week definitely seems enticing and hard to pass up on...

If anything, this is either Josh still mourning like the rest of us and/or him giving the league a middle finger for not nominating him in the first place

It’s in Vegas 

• Haha (+1) 1

So does he get credit for a Pro Bowl Season since he was invited?   Or will the 8th QB in the AFC only get that, whoever decides to show up?  I really dont care, just curious. The PB is a total joke on the initial vote and then giving all the injury replacements full rights to a Pro Bowl year when they were not even elected is dumb.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Sandhill Mike said:

YES!  The lame azz "pro bowl" doesn't deserve him.  I hope they have to ask Carson Wentz to play, serves them right.

I've long since tuned out to the joke that it has become.  It's a glorified practice and player beach party.

Maybe Edmunds can replace him as an alternative.  🤪

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

All the Bills should just decline

I mentioned it in a thread a while ago, but if I'm diggs there is no way I'm going to the Pro bowl to catch passes from Lamar Jackson while Allen sits at home.

Maybe it changes now that Alan got an invite, but still.

***** em

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He's going to go scorched earth in 2022.

I don't even think Allen has a ceiling... 

Let's all remember how raw he was coming into the league.  He then becomes MVP Runner-Up to Aaron Rodgers in Year 3 and has a Playoff Run in Year 4 where I'm pretty sure he was levitating.

The jumps he's been able to make year to year have been insane.  

We all knew he is one of, if not THE, most talented QB to ever come into this league.  That guy we saw against NE and KC cannot be stopped by an opposing team.  It took Daboll inexplicably going ground and pound for two drives to prevent Allen from throwing for 6 TD's.  

As long as we protect him, and give him weapons, we will have the best QB in the NFL for the next decade.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.