Allen declines invitation to play in Pro Bowl

Process

1 hour ago, KOKBILLS said:

The Pro Bowl does not deserve Joshua Patrick Allen...B-)

The Pro Bowl should not exist!  It's stupid and a waste of time.

If they want to nominate an imaginary "PRO BOWL GAME ROSTER" to honor the players, and just not have the game, that's fine.

4 hours ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

The free trip to Hawaii (or wherever TF it is these days, I stopped caring), extra little bonus $$$, and getting to hang out with fellow superstar players for a week definitely seems enticing and hard to pass up on...

It's in Las Vegas this year.  No beach.

Meanwhile, Josh Allen has a beautiful house on the beach in S. Cali

4 hours ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

If anything, this is either Josh still mourning like the rest of us and/or him giving the league a middle finger for not nominating him in the first place

I think it's just what he says - he wants to heal up and avoid further injury risk.

If he were the first choice, maybe the risk/benefit changes.  Or, maybe if it were in Hawaii and not Las Vegas.  But being invited as a 2nd alternate afterthought, the risk/benefit equation shifts

Why not just focus on his rehab now, get healed up, then go off someplace beautiful to play golf, party, and hang on the beach with his friends on and off the team without having to pretend to practice and play football?  He can rent a big house in Hawaii and invite them all to join him there if they don't all fit in his Dana Point home.

4 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

All the Bills should just decline

That's my feeling, Dion and Diggs should go hang out in Hawaii with Josh.  But it is their call of course, and as first selections they may feel more honored.

8 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Clearly, he needs to work more on his accuracy issues.

Gabe Davis did have to jump up to catch one of the four TDs. Once Allen gets his accuracy issues under control, the players will be able to sit cross legged and the ball will land in their lap. 

Just now, stevestojan said:

Gabe Davis did have to jump up to catch one of the four TDs. Once Allen gets his accuracy issues under control, the players will be able to sit cross legged and the ball will land in their lap. 

Did you see the acrobatics that Diggs needed to perform on the 2-point conversion? Terrible.

Just now, Rubes said:

Did you see the acrobatics that Diggs needed to perform on the 2-point conversion? Terrible.

You’re right. Almost forgot about that. Expecting your wide receivers to have to move, or jump, or even extend their arms is a real concerning sign for our “franchise quarterback.” 

Ok, this sarcasm is getting so deep I’m making myself sick. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.