1/16/22 - Around the NFL - NFL Super Wildcard Weekend 1:05 ET - Eagles at Bucs

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Brady is going to just be throwing 4-yard passes on crossers and dump downs and screens. Nothing deep. If the eagles can’t stop this, they have no defense.

Yeah, they're only hope is that the Bucs take a bunch of time off the clock and then stall in the redzone and settle for FGs so it's close in the 4th.

As I type that they give up a TD

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Steptide said:

As much as I don't want Tampa to win, I'd legit be shocked if the eagles even keep this game close. Eagles are not very good. 

They're the prototypical average football team. They beat one team over .500 this year, the 9-8 Saints. This game isn't going to be close.

4 minutes ago, Turf Toejam 34 said:

If Philly could keep this close with a good running game, then it might turn out to be interesting.   

Still watching with the sound off.    

You aren't missing much with Buck and Aikman. 

Aikman naturally sounds like he's eating a sandwich and has a wad of half-chewed food shoved into one cheek while he's talking.  It doesn't help that never says anything relevant or on point.

Joe Buck is like an automated computer play by play machine.  No soul or passion.

I realized I've never been to a Philly forum before so I just dropped in on a game thread hoping it'd be more interesting than this game.

I'm disappointed, I was always lead to believe Eagles fans are wild men. This is the first message I saw:

"I feel a couch nap coming on."

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.