NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 18, 2022. Map update!! Bills get less coverage

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 18, 2022

Maps to follow

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=18

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Saturday 4:30 ET: Kansas City @ Denver (ESPN/ABC; Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit)

Saturday 8:15 ET: Dallas @ Philadelphia (ESPN/ABC; Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick)

Sunday Night: LA Chargers @ Las Vegas (NBC)

CBS EARLY

18-CBS-E.png

RED 

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

BLU 

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville

Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta

GRN

Tennessee @ Houston

Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

CBS LATE

18-CBS-L.png

RED

Carolina @ Tampa Bay

Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

BLU

NY Jets @ Buffalo

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

GRN 🤢 

New England @ Miami

Spero Dedes, Jay Feely

FOX EARLY

18-FOX-E.png

RED

Green Bay @ Detroit

Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

BLU

Cincinnati @ Cleveland

Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

GEN

Washington @ NY Giants

Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

YEL

Chicago @ Minnesota

Gus Johnson, Aqib Talib

FOX LATE

18-FOX-L.png

RED

San Francisco @ LA Rams

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

BLU

Seattle @ Arizona

Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

GRN

New Orleans @ Atlanta

Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

lol at Panthers-Bucs pulling Nantz/Romo.

Yeah, but Brady.  Probably the worst game of the week and Brady will probably not even play all of it.  Worst part is that because CBS is carrying this crap NFC game, Bills/Jets will not be on here.  Looks like Sunday evening at the bar instead.

Edited by FLFan

4 minutes ago, FLFan said:

Yeah, but Brady.  Probably the worst game of the week and Brady will probably not even play all of it.  Worst part is that because CBS is carrying this crap NFC game, Bills/Jets will not be on here.  Looks like Sunday evening at the bar instead.

they’ll probably recap Brady’s accomplishments throughout his career the entire broadcast.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, eball said:

Pretty cool that "win and you're in" Vegas vs. Bolts is the last game of the weekend on SNF.

whoever took over for Vegas, (yes, too lazy to look it up) really has to be up for a HC job.  Take over for Gruden, then in next few weeks lose a top WR because of said WR's idiotic (to put it mildly) tragic actions.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well I know it's not being shown in Boston because the Pats play the same time.

And, our eternal problem with games in the same slot as NE is that going to the (increasingly rare) bar that has NFL Ticket just guarantees hanging with a crush of (largely unmasked) Cheats fans.≥. Two weeks in a row of ‘watching’ the pathetic ESPN GameCast…sigh.

Edited by Rhode Island Red

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 18, 2021. 👍🏻 Bills fans
21 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

whoever took over for Vegas, (yes, too lazy to look it up) really has to be up for a HC job.  Take over for Gruden, then in next few weeks lose a top WR because of said WR's idiotic criminally (to put it mildly) tragic actions.  

Fixed, and yes.  He's done a tremendous job.

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 18, 2021

Maps to follow

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=18

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Saturday 4:30 ET: Kansas City @ Denver (ESPN/ABC; Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit)

Saturday 8:15 ET: Dallas @ Philadelphia (ESPN/ABC; Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick)

Sunday Night: LA Chargers @ Las Vegas (NBC)

CBS EARLY

18-CBS-E.png

RED 

Pittsburgh @ Baltimore

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

BLU 

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville

Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta

GRN

Tennessee @ Houston

Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

CBS LATE

18-CBS-L.png

RED

Carolina @ Tampa Bay

Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

BLU

NY Jets @ Buffalo

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

GRN 🤢 

New England @ Miami

Spero Dedes, Jay Feely

FOX EARLY

18-FOX-E.png

RED

Green Bay @ Detroit

Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

BLU

Cincinnati @ Cleveland

Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

GEN

Washington @ NY Giants

Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

YEL

Chicago @ Minnesota

Gus Johnson, Aqib Talib

FOX LATE

18-FOX-L.png

RED

San Francisco @ LA Rams

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

BLU

Seattle @ Arizona

Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

GRN

New Orleans @ Atlanta

Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez

Damn! shut out in Philly! all because the Eagles, in the playoffs , may have to play TB. sucks

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, RiotAct said:

lol at Panthers-Bucs pulling Nantz/Romo.

I could be misguided but I was hopeful when I saw this that they know they'll be in Buffalo next week for the playoffs. Really don't want the Bills playing on Monday night.

Edited by 416BillsFan

38 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

I could be misguided but I was hopeful when I saw this that they know they'll be in Buffalo next week for the playoffs. Really don't want the Bills playing on Monday night.

You're gonna have to 'splain how you get Nantz-Romo going to Tampa as a sign they'll be in Buffalo in a week.

This is the best year ever for Bills games on home TV in Albany.  We ended up with 14 games on home TV.   Now we just need to get a radio station to broadcast the Bills games.  Years ago we were on the radio in Albany & then we lost them during the drought years.  Back then I'd go to a sports bar with a radio and the broadcast would be ahead of the TV in the bar and I'd know the plays before they were on TV.  The same thing happens this time in reverse for me when the game is on in Albany & NYC.  Petrino calls me from Beacon during games when the game is on on NYC and the NY broadcast is always a little bit ahead of the Albany broadcast, so he'll say TD before I see it.  Good thing I'm not someone who hates knowing the ending of things they're watching before the end.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

52 minutes ago, 416BillsFan said:

Totally agree, I think that is a horrible change in games, put the Monday night teams at a serious disadvantage at the end of a very very long season.

• Like (+1) 1

No CBS games in Washington DC area if you have Verizon:

We apologize that your service has been disrupted.  This is not the first time that Tegna has removed their content from a TV provider. Tegna has a track record of removing their content when a TV provider refuses to accept their demands for unreasonable rate increases.

Verizon has also had such unreasonable rate increases to some customers with over 50% raises in a year.

Stations affected:

• WUSA - CBS Washington DC
  • WPMT - Fox Harrisburg, PA
  • WVEC - ABC Hampton, VA
  • WGRZ - NPC Buffalo, NY

Other stations not linked to NFL games.

Oh and no discount on Verizon despite carrying less programming and not paying anything to Tegna.

it is no coincidence that these agreements expire near NFL playoffs for they know this will result in a lot of complaint calls.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

No CBS games in Washington DC area if you have Verizon:

Verizon has also had such unreasonable rate increases to some customers with over 50% raises in a year.

Stations affected:

• WUSA - CBS Washington DC
  • WPMT - Fox Harrisburg, PA
  • WVEC - ABC Hampton, VA
  • WGRZ - NPC Buffalo, NY

Other stations not linked to NFL games.

Oh and no discount on Verizon despite carrying less programming and not paying anything to Tegna.

it is no coincidence that these agreements expire near NFL playoffs for they know this will result in a lot of complaint calls.

they pull this crap a lot 

if you Google Tenga cbs streaming free

you may find a way to stream the CBS channels 

I did it a year or so ago 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.