Of these three teams, which one do you hope to play on WC weekend?

BillsFan619

Of these three teams, which one do you hope to play on WC weekend?  

231 members have voted

1. 1. Of these three teams, which one do you hope to play on WC weekend?

• Colts
    • Patriots
    • Raiders

I know there’s more possibilities, but by the percentages, these are the three teams that are most likely to play the bills in wild card weekend. The likelihood of playing other teams were so low that I didn’t include them.

Would love to hear which of these three teams you hope to play and why.

Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Raiders because it's someone new.

And I believe that would add to the "how many teams Josh Allen has beaten" tally. I could be wrong.

I know we played them last year, because I had tickets to that game but they wound up not allowing fans in the stands. I think we won that one.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Raiders because it's someone new.

And I believe that would add to the "how many teams Josh Allen has beaten" tally. I could be wrong.

Bills beat the raiders in their brand new house last year. I know cuz I bought tickets and a hotel to have it canceled cuz of covid.

1 minute ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I know we played them last year, because I had tickets to that game but they wound up not allowing fans in the stands. I think we won that one.

Same here lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

I picked the Raiders.  I have been predicting and wanting a matchup with the Patriots, not the Raiders.

But I think that's because I haven't really thought the Raiders were an option.

If they were, I'd take them over the Patriots.

I'm just looking for the easiest game possible.

I think it's gonna be the Patriots though.

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Raiders would be the easiest opponent, Patriots are beatable and much more satisfying so I picked them.

No one is volunteering for the Colts run game and defense. I'm sure Wentz will cost them a game in the playoffs but why risk it if you don't have to.

I don't want any part of Taylor in the 1st round.  Raiders would be the more manageable game yet the Patriots without wind don't scare me anymore. 

Another week of BB stories and Biils/NE is just way too much.  

As much as I'm convinced the Bills are much better then NE, if weather plays a factor (already looked and see 68km/hr winds the 16th) and BB/NE wins, Bills fans will hear about it for a long long time.

You ready to have to endure that????😜

Edited by Billsfan1972

8 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Bills did win that one. They are also in the record books as the first visiting team to beat the Raiders in their new stadium.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Realistically, i think it boils down between Colts and Patriots.  We will end up with either the 3 or 4 seed, meaning we'll play the 5 or 6 seed.  KC will end up with the 2 seed and they'll be playing the 7 seed, Raiders/Chargers.  Between Colts or Patriots, i would definitely choose the Patriots.  I think we have their number and it's not even close.  If we end up playing the Colt, i'm not too worried about it.  We're a much different and improved team from the last time we played them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.