How are we supposed to feel about this win??

PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

I still feel ehhh and like I can’t trust them. They can change my mind if we go into NE and win.  

I still don't trust this team. I think they are good enough to get by the bad teams but can't hang with the better teams. I just can't bring myself seeing this team beating the Pats or making the playoffs.

• Shocked 1
  • Dislike 1

Considering that the Bills only scored 6 points against the 1-6 Jacksonville Jaguars who fielded the 30th ranked defense at the time...I'm happy the Bills won! 

I'm also happy New England lost to the Colts this weekend.

I'll be elated should the Bills beat the Patriots IN New England next weekend. 

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Happy they won? Worried at the lack of confidence in the offensive play calling? Disturbed by the ease they moved the ball on us? Upset by the lack of discipline penalties? What does this game tell us about the rest of the season?

Yes there were hiccups, but bro, we controlled the game the whole time and won 31-14.

This season has not gone how any of us thought or hoped.   Through the first 10 games of last year I think they had one double digit win.  For decades this team mostly only won very close games or lost.  Now we are gonna B word a about a 17 point win looks. You can choose to be optimistic or pessimistic even while being realistic.  No need to jump enjoy the ride!

Be thankful they have a chance to take control of the division next week.  Have fun looking forward to a huge game and root for your team.   Marry Christmas!

the way Im reading the OP ...what I THINK he is asking we fanbase..the win today...how Much does it pump u up regarding the teams chances moving forward...

After todays win are you confident again in playoffs? The numerical equation / chances of we going regardless, The temperature of the fanbase? I would say its good  I dont think anybody is doing cartwheels though *shrug** more work to do.  winning is salve and all that matters.

Edited by muppy

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Happy they won? Worried at the lack of confidence in the offensive play calling? Disturbed by the ease they moved the ball on us? Upset by the lack of discipline penalties? What does this game tell us about the rest of the season?

I dont think the Panthers moved the ball that easily.

What was wrong with the play calling?? I thought it was good especially  with Singletary moving the ball.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.