Around the NFL - Sunday December 12

Hapless Bills Fan

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Browns gonna Brown. 

We want Baltimore here. We want wildcard rivals taking Ls.

I think either way would be fine, but Baltimore very well could fall apart down the stretch - especially if Lamar is down.  

If they won today, they’re one win from 10.   AFCN could be shaping up to be only one team reaching that number. 

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

This is potentially a huge hit to our PO chances if we end up 10-7. But I don't think it will be relevant.

look at the Raven schedule and tell me how many games do they win without Lamar. The Ravens can legit go 0-4 in their last 4. They are no lock for the playoffs 

50 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

How's life on Mars?  

Haha I don’t mean to put words in peoples mouth but people misuse the word scripted 🤣 if something shady is going on it’s the refs favoring certain teams in a questionable call situation…there isn’t some script of what each player on the field is supposed to do lol that would be insane especially because these guys entire careers/livelihoods depend on their stats.

3 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

How's life on Mars?  

Lol. That’s seriously the best you can come up with? People like you wander through life at the behest of those that program your every move. People like me—and there are many more than you probably believe—laugh at losers like you just how you do us. Coincidence theorists are the most pathetic creatures that walk this earth. 

Go watch the news bud. Go see what happened today.

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Haha I don’t mean to put words in peoples mouth but people misuse the word scripted 🤣 if something shady is going on it’s the refs favoring certain teams in a questionable call situation…there isn’t some script of what each player on the field is supposed to do lol that would be insane especially because these guys entire careers/livelihoods depend on their stats.

I love how muppets like you just state things as if it’s absolute truth haha. And then post your little emoji. You literally have no idea if that’s true or not. It’s just your opinion. I at least have looked into this deeply. You on the other hand, spout whatever has been beamed into your head like a little clapping seal. 

The funny thing is there’s an incredible amount of evidence that the NFL is entirely scripted. No not every player is aware of exactly how this works, but they know what the deal is. That’s why players like Ramsey literally tweeted (and then deleted) things like they’re not allowed to win against the Patriots. They were told this. Many other players have said similar things even recently. Just because you’re not aware of them doesn’t mean they weren’t said. 

With the amount of time you dumb lemmings spend defending all this without looking into it could actually be spent looking into it. But wait…that might take a modicum of effort on your part. It’s just easier being a parrot right? 

7 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

Lol. That’s seriously the best you can come up with? People like you wander through life at the behest of those that program your every move. People like me—and there are many more than you probably believe—laugh at losers like you just how you do us. Coincidence theorists are the most pathetic creatures that walk this earth. 

Go watch the news bud. Go see what happened today.

Nobody is programming me.  You're the one on the lunatic fringe with your conspiracy theories.  

2 minutes ago, BassToMouth said:

I love how muppets like you just state things as if it’s absolute truth haha. And then post your little emoji. You literally have no idea if that’s true or not. It’s just your opinion. I at least have looked into this deeply. You on the other hand, spout whatever has been beamed into your head like a little clapping seal. 

The funny thing is there’s an incredible amount of evidence that the NFL is entirely scripted. No not every player is aware of exactly how this works, but they know what the deal is. That’s why players like Ramsey literally tweeted (and then deleted) things like they’re not allowed to win against the Patriots. They were told this. Many other players have said similar things even recently. Just because you’re not aware of them doesn’t mean they weren’t said. 

With the amount of time you dumb lemmings spend defending all this without looking into it could actually be spent looking into it. But wait…that might take a modicum of effort on your part. It’s just easier being a parrot right? 

If you are so sure everything is scripted and you know that, why aren't you making millions betting on the scripts?  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.