11/25/21 Thanksgiving Gameday Bills at Saints Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, That's No Moon said:

I'm certainly richer. Keep denying the suck that you see. There is nothing on earth to justify this term being a touchdown favorite against anyone right now.

I agree.  Casual bettors will be all over the Saints.  I want to know why the sharpies are pumping up the Bills.  When something seems to good to be true, it often is.

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Im surprised McKenzie is inactive for someone who hasn't played football.  I know he fumble last week but Daboll took out all the plays that were great with McKenzie.

Did read that he's been healthy for a few weeks now and was practicing off to the side much longer than most players on IR are able to. That may have helped.

Just now, BuffaninSarasota said:

how do you know this? 

How many jet sweeps/fakes you seen this year?  I talked about it all year.  They were killing with that play last year and because there was no run game to speak of its the play that kept a defense guessing.  They came out with it one week and it again went for good yardage.  Never seen it again.

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Im surprised McKenzie is inactive for someone who hasn't played football.  I know he fumble last week but Daboll took out all the plays that were great with McKenzie.

dont agree with putting Isaiah in the dog house. Was a fluke play in rainy conditions. Was hoping they would just work Stevenson in returning kicks, but give McKenzie more time at receiver. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Did read that he's been healthy for a few weeks now and was practicing off to the side much longer than most players on IR are able to. That may have helped.

Vicious had it over a month ago. The tweet about them ramping him up was from 10/14

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Im on board with the change and seeing if the kid can do it.  I just think making McKenzie inactive is a little harsh.  McKenzie tweeted "out for the season"

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.