What do you think about the Pats ?

Italian Bills

Ok… we are still in front but the Cheaters keep on winning week by week.. four in a row now. We have the first offense and the first defense, New England is third in both categories. 
It seem that they are building their confidence game after game… i just want to know if you are worried about them, if you consider them a real threat to win the AFCE and maybe the AFC also. 

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They are starting to pique my interest...will be fun to see what happens when we play them.

I'd like my chances with McD's record against rookie QBs...

He made Herbert look pretty average last year.

This.  You see what the secondary can do when it comes to disguising the coverage.   We will see what Jones has for answers to that. 

I don’t think they are a huge threat yet. 
The defense is rounding into proper form for them. 
They are doing a great job protecting Mac and not asking him to do too much. They are having some success running the ball regardless of which of the 4 backs they use. Similar to us they’ve had a pretty cupcake schedule and their defense has made bad teams pay. They are not the pushover many thought they’d be. 

I think their offense plays perfectly into what the Bills defense does well. Everything short, keep it in front of you-I don’t see their offense being very successful. They communicate so well that it also makes it easy to disguise different looks and coverages 

• Like (+1) 1

Hey, gotta be honest. Very good D with Judon being an excellent pick up or them. On offense they have a ton of talent at RB. 2 TEs that are versatile with Hunter Henry coming in strong lately. And Mac Jones is proving to be smart and efficient at QB. 

I don't think they are going anywhere and the 2 games head to head with them will largely decide the AFCE Champion. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Ok… we are still in front but the Cheaters keep on winning week by week.. four in a row now. We have the first offense and the first defense, New England is third in both categories. 
It seem that they are building their confidence game after game… i just want to know if you are worried about them, if you consider them a real threat to win the AFCE and maybe the AFC also. 

Bill Belicheck is a HOF coach and they have a good D.  Judon was a huge addition for them.

Good question about Mac Jones.  He was making a lot of tight window throws in today’s game.  Those are the throws that can become incompletions or INTs with more pressure on him.

I felt the Zebras were missing on a couple late QB hits by Judon that should have been flags.

I also think the Browns were “feeling themselves” a bit much after demolishing the Bengals last week.

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

They are starting to pique my interest...will be fun to see what happens when we play them.

I'd like my chances with McD's record against rookie QBs...

He made Herbert look pretty average last year.

I'd be less concerned if we didn't put up 6 against the Jags. But after that game I could definitely see the Pats holding the Bills out of the end zone and walking away with an ugly win. See how our offense looks in these next couple of games and hopefully we will be clicking still going into the Pats game.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

i am legit worried. Seems like every time I tune into a game, Mac has been going down the field a lot more, and his accuracy is solid. They have him behind a line that protects him well, with a bunch of very good safety outlets. 

Even then, I don’t think he is who I am most worried about. The Pats D looks solid, and given our offensive line woes, I am worried about all the stunts and disguises BB is going to use to confuse them. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

They didn't worry me until the Miami and Jags game.....if those train wrecks can figger out how to derail the Bills O then Billacheat worries me much more.  They will be interesting  games for sure......Mac Jones looks to be the real deal.....sadly.

Edited by Kwai San

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.