What do you think about the Pats ?

Italian Bills

4 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I'd be less concerned if we didn't put up 6 against the Jags. But after that game I could definitely see the Pats holding the Bills out of the end zone and walking away with an ugly win. See how our offense looks in these next couple of games and hopefully we will be clicking still going into the Pats game.

We just put up 45. I think we are going to be fine. They won't be overlooking anyone else this year I have a feeling.

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

They are a real threat no matter all the clueless Bills fans who dismiss them.

Too bad Jones fell to them. They avoided QB pergatory.

They have Baker Mayfield at best as their QB basically. He needs a lot of help around him to be effective.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Bill Belicheck is a HOF coach and they have a good D.  Judon was a huge addition for them.

Good question about Mac Jones.  He was making a lot of tight window throws in today’s game.  Those are the throws that can become incompletions or INTs with more pressure on him.

I felt the Zebras were missing on a couple late QB hits by Judon that should have been flags.

I also think the Browns were “feeling themselves” a bit much after demolishing the Bengals last week.

key will be getting quick pressure on Jones.  

Edmunds Length may also help eat up those tight windows. 

9 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Competition is a great thing to have in the AFC East IMO.

Competition is nice, but the Patriots thrived for a couple decades on wins vs the AFCE and the bye weeks and home playoff games they provided. A lot to be said for that too. 

• Like (+1) 1

After reading your opinions till here, i unfortunately see that my fears were legit.

What i fear more is another BB-Brady nightmare to start. That Mac Jones could really become another great QB playing under BB… like happened with TB. Not saying that Jones will become a TB level QB, how many have been at that level in the last 15 years.. but he’s showing a very good football avoiding to commit silly mistakes. 

And like many of you said, they have a very good D and two strong TDs corps and backs. 

Well there is a good chance we will find out in the next 4 weeks.

Next Week:  IND at BUF  and  NE at ATL 

2 Weeks:  BUF at NO  and  TEN at NE  (If NE wins it will get sticky.  If they lose things looking good)

3 Weeks:  NE at BUF

4 Weeks:  BUF at TB and NE with a Bye week.

Bills could have things in the East about locked up OR ...............................

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Why, because you don't like the team?

He looks very accurate to me, throws with anticipation, gets the ball out quick. Can win a lot of games lime that...

Why what?  Why do I think he is overhyped or why do I think he has been good?  I mean I literally said I think he is good but somehow that says I don't like the Pats and don't like him.  I think he is over hyped because he isn't asked to do much.  He does what he is asked well though.

Just now, driddles said:

I'm impressed, concerned even, but not worried.  They have Tennessee in week 12 and us in week 13.  I think playing us at home on a Monday night will be a level of enemy crowd noise that Mac hasn't dealt with this year.

Good point. Maybe it’s just smoke in the eyes moment. I hope so. 

8 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Well there is a good chance we will find out in the next 4 weeks.

Next Week:  IND at BUF  and  NE at ATL 

2 Weeks:  BUF at NO  and  TEN at NE  (If NE wins it will get sticky.  If they lose things looking good)

3 Weeks:  NE at BUF

4 Weeks:  BUF at TB and NE with a Bye week.

Bills could have things in the East about locked up OR ...............................

My money is on the "OR"

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

I have not watched all their games, but he doesn't seem to be the reason they lose. Think he had one game with an INT that ended it, but he's a rookie...

Part of exactly why I said he is over hyped.  You said he has been effective the last 4 weeks.  I showed you stats of the last two weeks that show he wasn't and you said you haven't watched him.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.