TNF: Jets @ Colts, 8:20 on Fox/NFLN

Hapless Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Not even sure I am going to watch this one.  I just dont have the ambition to watch the Jets vs the Colts.  Everytime I think something like that it ends up being a good game that I missed though.  Wentz could give the Jets a win I guess.

I haven’t seen the Jets play this season so I’m going watch  , I have a feeling the Colts will demolish the jests tonight !!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Is it weird to say that the Jets are one of my favorite teams? The Dolphins too. ***** the patriots. I want the Jets and the dolphins to lose always, but I follow both of those teams closely. So I think that makes me a fan.

Anyhow go Colts

Oh and that presentation about 45 minutes ago about all of the embarrassing things the Jets have done was absolutely brutal

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Do fans here consider the Jets a rival?

I've gotta say - I don't for the most part.  

If they're in the division they're a rival.  You play them twice per year every year.  Division games are always unpredictable due to the familiarity of the teams.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.