NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 8, 2021 October 31, 2021

NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 8, 2021

October 31, 2021

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Thursday Night: Green Bay @ Arizona (FOX/NFLN)

Sunday Night: Dallas @ Minnesota (NBC)

Monday Night: NY Giants @ Kansas City (ESPN)

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=8

CBS SINGLE

08-CBS.png

can you guess the colors??

Pittsburgh @ Cleveland

Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Cincinnati @ NY Jets

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Miami @ Buffalo

Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Tennessee @ Indianapolis

Spero Dedes, Jay Feely

New England @ LA Chargers (LATE)

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Jacksonville @ Seattle (LATE)

Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta

FOX EARLY

08-FOX-E.png

San Francisco @ Chicago

Adam Amin, Greg Olsen

Philadelphia @ Detroit

Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

Carolina @ Atlanta

Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez

you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to figure out who’s who on FOX Late 

Tampa Bay @ New Orleans

Joe Davis, Troy Aikman

Washington @ Denver

Brandon Gaudin, Mark Schlereth

Sorry @Gugny

maybe you can hang out with @BringBackFergy

@Warcodered

and Wyoming peeps

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Angry 1

33 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

It’s funny no other geography gets a teams game because of the current QB.  Nowhere in CA do they get GB because of Rodgers, etc.  that’s a cool Allen trivia question.  This only QB that is college area gets his pro team because of him.

it’s not often but I’ve seen it happen

poor example but ….

why is Cleveland playing the Falcons airing in NM ?

45 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

It’s funny no other geography gets a teams game because of the current QB.  Nowhere in CA do they get GB because of Rodgers, etc.  that’s a cool Allen trivia question.  This only QB that is college area gets his pro team because of him.

I mean in CA they're are a bunch of Colleges/people that produce NFL talent, hell Fresno State the college near where Josh is from has Derek Carr. Josh Allen is easily the most successful  athlete that Wyoming can vaguely say came from there.

1 hour ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Seeing Wyoming as a Bills home market always brings a smile to my face.

Odd that it is not the whole state. 

It looks like Cheyenne gets the Bills but does it include Laramie?  Appears to be very close. 

Do I root for the Chargers or Patriots?

Edited by BillsfaninSB

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Colts game is on in North Dakota because of Wentz too

3 minutes ago, 97bills said:

Can someone please help me with a question, is Thursday night football only going to be on Amazon. If this is so I’m in trouble my internet suck dang satellite. Any info would be appreciated 

? Its on NFL Network.

Just now, T&C said:

? Its on NFL Network.

I’m talking about next year didn’t Amazon buy the rights for 2022, what I was reading it’s only going to be streaming next year unless I missed something. Seems like they would lose a lot of customers like that. Everyone doesn’t have internet, 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 97bills said:

I’m talking about next year didn’t Amazon buy the rights for 2022, what I was reading it’s only going to be streaming next year unless I missed something. Seems like they would lose a lot of customers like that. Everyone doesn’t have internet, 

Gotcha. Idk, unless the game isn't on something I already have I just watch them on the internet. Maybe use your phone as a hotspot for a few hours a week.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

First couple years Mariota was in Tennessee we got Titans games pretty regularly in the Eugene (UofO campus) area.

re: Albany being stuck w/ the Jest.

CBS6 seems to be void of info on this (website & Facebook).  Does anyone know who to contact to confirm & perhaps more importantly, vioce a preference for the Bills to hopefully sway them to change?  TIA.

CBS6 seems to be void of info on this (website & Facebook).  Does anyone know who to contact to confirm & perhaps more importantly, vioce a preference for the Bills to hopefully sway them to change?  TIA.

13 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Oklahoma gets Cleveland games. EVERY. FREAKIN. WEEK.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, eSJayDee said:

If you go to Sunday's listings, the Jets game is listed ... https://cbs6albany.com/station/schedule

8 hours ago, eSJayDee said:

You can listen to the game on 97.9, which is very likely what I'll be doing.

25 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You can listen to the game on 97.9, which is very likely what I'll be doing.

The thing that is annoying is that tvpassport.com and a couple other online tv schedule sites have WRGB showing the Bills game.  Clearly those sites have way more common sense than WRGB itself which lists the Jets game.  Would love to know who makes that call ...  I suspect they are Jets fans.  But that's just a theory.  😉

Just now, Blainorama5 said:

The thing that is annoying is that tvpassport.com and a couple other online tv schedule sites have WRGB showing the Bills game.  Clearly those sites have way more common sense than WRGB itself which lists the Jets game.  Would love to know who makes that call ...  I suspect they are Jets fans.  But that's just a theory.  😉

Normally, this wouldn't shock me, as WRGB has always leaned heavily toward the Jets.  But they already chose the Bills over the Jets in week one or two this year, so I thought they finally "got it."  I have seen them change at the 11th hour before and I'm hoping they do the same, here.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I have seen them change at the 11th hour before and I'm hoping they do the same, here.

Me too - hopefully they'll come to their senses this time too.  lol   Just can never quite figure out the programming mentality in this tweener market...  "should we show the relevant teams that will attract more viewers - or should we show the irrelevant team and get less eyeballs on our station?  Hmmmmm.....??"

It always made sense for years with NE because they were actually relevant, but the situation has changed.  Maybe they will like you said "get it" someday....

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

I thought the same. I bet there will be a barrage of phone calls, to the Affiliate.

Bet it gets changed.

Here's the email address for WRGB for Programming Viewer Comments:  feedback@wrgb.com

Just sent them my polite thoughts on the situation.  😉

28 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Here's the email address for WRGB for Programming Viewer Comments:  feedback@wrgb.com

Just sent them my polite thoughts on the situation.  😉

I found that on their website & sent them a presumably similar sentiment.  Sent it to "Sports" as well.  It's been a few hrs & haven't heard back.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.