NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 6, 2021 — Bills Uniform reveal

Week 6 already?

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=6

October 17, 2021

Subject to change due to flex scheduling.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Thursday Night: Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia (FOX/NFLN)

Sunday Morning 9:30 AM ET: Miami vs Jacksonville (in London) (CBS) (Kevin Harlan, Trent Green)

Sunday Night: Seattle @ Pittsburgh (NBC)

Monday Night: Buffalo @ Tennessee (ESPN)

we don’t need no stinking map!!!

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

I'm just south of Knoxville and don't have cable because all the broadcast antennas are so high up on Sharp's Ridge in Knoxville that I get them all perfectly clear down here.  Since it's a local market game, shouldn't this game be on ABC?  TV Guide is showing "Dancing with the Stars".  WTF??????

25 minutes ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

I'm just south of Knoxville and don't have cable because all the broadcast antennas are so high up on Sharp's Ridge in Knoxville that I get them all perfectly clear down here.  Since it's a local market game, shouldn't this game be on ABC?  TV Guide is showing "Dancing with the Stars".  WTF??????

I don’t know man, that could be a dog fight.

29 minutes ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

espn nfln feeds are only allowed to go to primary markets. Only nashville airs it.

4 minutes ago, chris heff said:

I don’t know man, that could be a dog fight.

I'm sure it will be on Yahoo or the NFL app or website.  I could always Google cast it to my Vizio tv.  That actually works well.  Heck, I'll drive 3 hours up to Nashville and watch it there if I have to.  No shame in my game.

1 minute ago, djp14150 said:

espn nfln feeds are only allowed to go to primary markets. Only nashville airs it.

Those bastards!

1 minute ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

I'm sure it will be on Yahoo or the NFL app or website.  I could always Google cast it to my Vizio tv.  That actually works well.  Heck, I'll drive 3 hours up to Nashville and watch it there if I have to.  No shame in my game.

Those bastards!

You thought I was talking about the game? Dancing with the Stars is were the dog fight will be… 5-6-7-8

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

It should on SOME local station, whichever one bids for it.  Don't think on these Monday night games there's a contractual link between ESPN to ABC, maybe they have right of first refusal??

Oh wait you're in Knoxsville, you're out of luck, not primary market.

That always use to piss me off back in the black out days.  I lived in Rochester.  I was close enough to have games blacked out, but not get any of the primary market benefits.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch

57 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

So if I VPN myself to Nashville, I should be able to get it?

56 minutes ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

I'm sure it will be on Yahoo or the NFL app or website.  I could always Google cast it to my Vizio tv.  That actually works well. 

Can you explain this last?  Also tell me about ESPN on Yahoo

My Steelers-loving neighbor with the parrots has cable, and I could invite myself over.  But she recently visited the NFL HOF in Canton, and brought me back a Bills HOF coffee mug.  Now I'm feeling a little guilty that I taught her parrots to sing the SHOUT! song, even though when the Bills played the Steelers she only got to hear it 4x and her team won.

45 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Yahoo app is showing the Chiefs game will be on at 1:00 in Central NY.  Are they really showing that dog when the Chargers are at Ravens at the same time?

The map now has all of NYS getting Chargers at Ravens ! 

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

FOX

06-FOX.png

RED

Green Bay @ Chicago

Joe Davis, Greg Olsen

BLU

LA Rams @ NY Giants

Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

YEL

Minnesota @ Carolina

Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

TAN

Cincinnati @ Detroit

Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

GRN

Arizona @ Cleveland (LATE)

Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce

It's an "off" weekend around the league, isn't it? 

Highlight for me (other than Bills game needless to say) is Chargers vs. Baltimore on Sunday.  That should be a good game.

It's the only game (other than Bills) that makes me want to watch it.

19 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

It's an "off" weekend around the league, isn't it? 

Highlight for me (other than Bills game needless to say) is Chargers vs. Baltimore on Sunday.  That should be a good game.

It's the only game (other than Bills) that makes me want to watch it.

It's a good weekend to get some fall chores done!

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

06-CBS-E.png

RED

Kansas City @ Washington

Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

BLU

LA Chargers @ Baltimore

Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta

GRN

Houston @ Indianapolis

Spero Dedes, Jay F

Poor Spero and Jay…

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 416BillsFan said:

Not that I'm complaining because it's the best FOX game - but why does Buffalo get the 4pm game? I thought the rule was markets always got the 1pm game on the non-double header network unless the home team was playing on the opposing network.

It's more about geography.  We will get the 4:05 games in Albany if the Bills or Jets are playing at 4 & the other team didn't have a 1:00 CBS game.  In some rare cases they might even show the Patriots at 4 when neither the Jets nor Bills are available.  It's usually 1) Jets, 2) Bills & a distant 3rd for NE, but this season the Jets have been so bad & the Bills so good that we're 2-0 head to head in broadcast decisons between the 2 teams.  

Cleveland is close enough to Buffalo to send the Browns game there when the Bills aren't playing in the afternoon.  I suspect the same would apply to when the Steelers are in the same situation.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 416BillsFan said:

Not that I'm complaining because it's the best FOX game - but why does Buffalo get the 4pm game? I thought the rule was markets always got the 1pm game on the non-double header network unless the home team was playing on the opposing network.

the rules are…

405 pm games can’t go to 50% or more house holds.

the late game in single game network besides local markets of the teams it goes to the 1 pm ori sry markets on the other network who won’t run a game against home team. 

Since it is a good game of two above 500 teams it can go to markets with interest such as. 1 division fees, 2. Future games against the teams, or 3. Teams that could be competing for playoffs.

since buffalo is an idle team whose off or not playing Sunday afternoon they have some freedom to choose. Their interests woukd be

1 division fees they are competing with

2 teams they could face in playoffs 

3. what have they aired or could air and showing some teams.  Since buffalo could face CLEVELAND in playoffs there is interest to show them. Rochester has a history of showing them as a second choice after buffalo.  Arizona is a good team. If dallas was on fox they would air that but it’s not.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to NFL TV Schedule and Maps: Week 6, 2021 — Bills Uniform reveal
On 10/13/2021 at 8:24 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Week 6 already?

October 17, 2021

Subject to change due to flex scheduling.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Thursday Night: Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia (FOX/NFLN)

Sunday Morning 9:30 AM ET: Miami vs Jacksonville (in London) (CBS) (Kevin Harlan, Trent Green)

Sunday Night: Seattle @ Pittsburgh (NBC)

Monday Night: Buffalo @ Tennessee (ESPN)

we don’t need no stinking map!!!

usually comes right after week 5

3 hours ago, Rico said:

Good weekend for RedZone.

starting at 930am

3 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

White on Blue 

I don't mind these but all whites looked sharp last week

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

One of those oddities where Washington and Baltimore play at the same time and on the same network, so neither market gets the other's game.

Weird too that a good prtion of NW Wisconsin doesn't get the Pack and a slice of Arizona doesn't get the Cardinals.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.