Raiders vs Chargers MNF Game thread

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Who we rooting for, Vegas right?

I mean besides the dream of one of these teams somehow making the Chiefs a wildcard team, any benefit to us in who wins has to be pretty deep into the weeds of strength of schedule or something.

33 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Mahomes is the right answer there.

Its okay to say. 

He’s 26 and playing the game at the highest level.

Also, can’t get mad at people saying Herbert. He’s 23 and putting up the same numbers as Allen, a bit taller, just as good of an arm.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I’m not saying people have to choose Allen, but to dismiss him from the conversation entirely like they did in that segment is absurd. Personally, I think it’s Mahomes then Allen if you’re talking the young cats. Putting the old heads in there, hard to not talk about Brady or Rodgers if you need a game or 1 season.

Herbert is talented. No one is denying that, but let’s pump the brakes a bit on the “sure fire hall of famer” status. 

• Like (+1) 1

Herbert is 100% legit and may be the next really big thing. 

He makes all the throws, he's composed under pressure and continues to improve at an exponential rate. 

I think he has the most upside and will have the most longevity of any young gun out there right now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1