Raiders vs Chargers MNF Game thread

1 minute ago, Process said:

Chargers getting booed coming on to the field. Absolute joke of a franchise. Should have moved to a city that would actually support them. 

I think it was an atrocious crime moving the Chargers out of San Diego. Their fan base deserved a team like they have now

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

That was my first thought. I wasn’t at the game but I remember from tv it was all Steelers fans 

1 minute ago, Sugar High JA17 said:

I recall that one, but on the tv

It was brutal.   We knew what was coming but had no answer.  Sections 110-113 were all black and gold by the 2-minute warning, waving their little yellow hankies.  Final score was 27-20 but it was never really that close.

Rex’s finest hour 🙄

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Process said:

Chargers getting booed coming on to the field. Absolute joke of a franchise. Should have moved to a city that would actually support them. 

3 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I think it was an atrocious crime moving the Chargers out of San Diego. Their fan base deserved a team like they have now

Their what?

Chargers moved out of SD and it took 6 months for anyone there to notice.

• Agree 1

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Their what?

Chargers moved out of SD and it took 6 months for anyone there to notice.

thrift stores had ample chargers merch available all kinds. some burned their gear. They had a storied franchise and greedy Spanos sold out for a measly billion dollars...haha true story. Thats why they left He got PAID. rat baastid sold out the fans BIGTIME. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Muppy said:

thrift stores had ample chargers merch available all kinds. some burned their gear. They had a storied franchise and greedy Spanos sold out for a measly billion dollars...haha true story. Thats why they left He got PAID. rat baastid sold out the fans BIGTIME. 

Yeah I remember that now, dude pulled a Modell although not quite as sneaky

• Like (+1) 1

I want to own up to my childish & rude behavior in early August on this board. I was on a 2-month probation & for a soon to be father for the first time at 40, i want to be a better person.

Ive read these pages for 15 years daily & recently decided to join.

You guys give me my Bills news & i appriciate that.

GO BILLS

• Like (+1) 2