Raiders vs Chargers MNF Game thread

1 hour ago, TwistofFate said:

yeah, your dishonesty comes from your "research."  Which really wasn't research at all.  You simply took a lot of hot takes from 2 years ago.

I stated exactly what searches I did and exactly what the results were.

If anyone else did the same search, they would come up with the same result.

That's not dishonesty.  Dishonesty seems to be another word you keep using where Inigo Montoya calls it.  We've all seen your previous hot takes. 

But by all means, keep banging that 'lil drum.

Good on you for digging hard and deep enough into your posting past to uncover 5 positive comments. 

And kudos for paying your $100 bet.

2 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

yeah, your dishonesty comes from your "research."  Which really wasn't research at all.  You simply took a lot of hot takes from 2 years ago.  As I've already stated, i've given Allen praise and will continue to.

I did the same search, ie. your username and "Josh" keyword and came up with the same search results you have issues with.

On the other hand, I'm not able to get the search outputs you posted. What did you input so the search output shows exactly what you posted, ie. not cherry picking?

snap168.jpg

snap169.jpg

2 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

yeah, your dishonesty comes from your "research."  Which really wasn't research at all.  You simply took a lot of hot takes from 2 years ago.  As I've already stated, i've given Allen praise and will continue to.

So what you are saying here is it took you 12 games to "officially get on the Allen bandwagon" and it took you 4 games to praise Herbert.

1 hour ago, syhuang said:

I did the same search, ie. your username and "Josh" keyword and came up with the same search results you have issues with.

On the other hand, I'm not able to get the search outputs you posted. What did you input so the search output shows exactly what you posted, ie. not cherry picking?

snap168.jpg

snap169.jpg

I don't know how to use all these funky search functions, I simply went through my post history. 

Apparently the search feature does not work that well. 

1 minute ago, TwistofFate said:

I don't know how to use all these funky search functions, I simply went through my post history. 

Apparently the search feature does not work that well. 

Got it. So you're wrong when asking others to search your username and "Josh" keyword previously and claimed that would find the posts you'd like others to see.

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

So what you are saying here is it took you 12 games to "officially get on the Allen bandwagon" and it took you 4 games to praise Herbert.

Nah, I was praising Herbert last year when he was owning every rookie record.  Of course you can't talk about it here because it's taboo to talk about anyone that may be better than Allen. 

I thought he looked much advanced last year and it's continuing on this year. 

Bottom line is Allen is our guy, and looks light years ahead of his first two years. I'm happy with him. 

2 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Got it. So you're wrong when asking others to search your username and "Josh" keyword previously and claimed that would find the posts you'd like others to see.

Yea, I'm wrong for recommending someone search more than one keyword while doing research....ok!

2 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Yea, I'm wrong for recommending someone search more than one keyword while doing research....ok!

Glad you admit your mistake. It's a lesson for you that if you have tried the search as you claimed, you'd know it wouldn't show the posts you want others to see. That would have saved you lots of time arguing others cherry picking your posts or even calling out others dishonesty.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

Herbert was amazing last year.  It was evident with him breaking every rookie record that he was going to be great. 

13 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Glad you admit your mistake. It's a lesson for you that if you have tried the search as you claimed, you'd know it wouldn't show the posts you want others to see. That would have saved you lots of time arguing others cherry picking your posts or even calling out others dishonesty.

It's cherry picking because he didn't care to look at any other phrase.  My post was a recommendation to search for other things than just Allen.

If someone's going to claim to do research to get to the bottom of something don't you think you look for every possible key Ward that would get you to the true answer?

I don't always call Josh Allen Allen sometimes I call him simply Josh. Even though all of my responses that should have come up under Allen that showed I gave him praise we're not posting that is where the dishonesty comes from. Cherry Picked responses then included the key word Allen we're only posts to try to attempt to paint me in a negative light. While I've been critical of Allen and his first two years I've given Josh plenty of Praise through last year and into this year including a post it specifically says I love Josh Allen. The moral of the story is if you're going to say that somebody said they had said positive things and Praises you should be looking for proof of positive things and Praises not simply looking for negative comments that are close to two years old.