Raiders vs Chargers MNF Game thread

1 minute ago, Muppy said:

thrift stores had ample chargers merch available all kinds. some burned their gear. They had a storied franchise and greedy Spanos sold out for a measly billion dollars...haha true story. Thats why they left He got PAID. rat baastid sold out the fans BIGTIME. 

They had 2 double digit win seasons the past dozen years.  5 in the past 26 years.....and 5 playoff wins to go with those.

The "story" is tragedy.  And yeah, a real rabid fanbase....lol.  

10 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

yeah there is always an asterisk with Allen all these experts lol i am not an expert by any stretch and i could see right away that Allen was the real deal

Mahomes and Herbert also stepped into situations with an excellent offensive supporting cast.  Josh did not have that his first two years.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

They had 2 double digit win seasons the past dozen years.  5 in the past 26 years.....and 5 playoff wins to go with those.

The "story" is tragedy.  And yeah, a real rabid fanbase....lol.  

yeah well every NFL team has it diehards and Charger fans feel very dissed and a lot either "did other things in our ideal dry climate" or still follow them but a lot less fervently. That's my honest take

9 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

Yeah I remember that now, dude pulled a Modell although not quite as sneaky

He agreed to stay an extra year to try to get a deal out of SD.  The citizens of SD voted against the stadium funding.   

Not quite like Modell......